The Magic Flute of James Galway
Flute, Piano Accompaniment
By James Galway. Arranged by Phillip Moll. Music Sales America. Classical. Softcover. 96 pages. Novello & Co Ltd. #NOV120498. Published by Novello & Co Ltd. (HL.14020330).
Item Number: HL.14020330
ISBN 0853602611. 8.5x11 inches.
James Galway introduces ten pieces by various master composers including Handel, Bach, Mendelssohn, Chopin and Rachmaninov. All tunes are arranged for solo flute with piano accompaniment, by Phillip Moll. Contents include: Allegro from Sonata No. 4 in C (J.S. Bach) • Carnival of Venice (Briccialdi) • Humoresque (Dvorak) • Scherzo from A Midsummer Night's Dream (Mendelssohn) • Schön Rosmarin (Kreisler) • Tambourin (Gossec) • The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba from Solomon (Handel) • Traumerei from Kinderscenen, Op. 15, No. 7 • Variations on a Theme (Rossini) • Vocalise Op. 34, No. 14 (Rachmaninoff).
- Allegro From Sonata No.4 In C (J.S.Bach)
- Carnival Of Venice (Briccialdi)
- Humoresque Performed by Antonin Dvorak
- Scherzo (A Midsummer Night's Dream) Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Schon Rosmarin Performed by Fritz Kreisler
- Tambourin (Gossec)
- The Arrival Of The Queen Of Sheba (Solomon) Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Traumerei (Kinderscenen) Op.15 No.7
- Variations On A Theme by Rossini
- Vocalise Op.34 No.14 Performed by Sergei Rachmaninoff