There are currently no items in your cart.
The Lamb composed by Debra Scroggins. For SATB choir, a cappella. Mixed Voices. Secular, Choral Leaflet. Level A (very easy). Vocal score. 8 pages. Duration 2.5'. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193805217).
ISBN 9780193805217. Secular, Choral Leaflet.
For SATB unaccompanied Debra Scroggins' setting of a poem by William Blake is both stunning and gentle. The tight harmonies offer a lush and flowing soundscape that conveys warmth and tenderness perfectly suited to the text, 'Little lamb, dost thou know who made thee?'. The choral lines are accessible yet sophisticated, and the work is suitable for performance in churches and schools.
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.