There are currently no items in your cart.
The Joy of Saxophone edited by Jerome Goldstein. Arranged by Denes Agay. For Saxophone. Yorktown. Classical. 80 pages. Yorktown Music Press #YK21541. Published by Yorktown Music Press (HL.14001263).
ISBN 0711925089. Classical. 9x12 inches.
Easy, familiar solos for E-Flat alto saxophone from Baroque to boogie. Edited by Jerome Goldstein with simple piano arrangements by Denes Agay.
Contents: Wellington's Victory Op. 91 • Sarabande • Maypole Dance • Down in the Valley • Plaisir d'Amour • Rumanian Rhapsody Theme • Blow the Man Down • Variations on Little Brown Jug • Vilia • German Dance • The Riddle Song • House of the Rising Sun • Chit-Chat • Roses from the South • Capriccio Italien Theme • Rondino from Divertimento • Lament • Folk Boogie • Red River Valley • The Lonesome Road • The Comedians' Galop • Give My Regards to Broadway • Marian • Melody (Schumann) • Aura Lee • Black Is the Color • Carman's Whistle • A Touch of the Blues • Musette • Aria (Mozart) • When the Saints Go Marching In • We Three Kings of Orient Are • Bourrée • Gypsy Life • Venetian Boat Song • Three Romances Op. 21 • The Trout • Nocturne • The Bagpipers.
- Wellington's Victory Op.91
- Sarabande Performed by Arcangelo Corelli
- Maypole Dance
- Down in the Valley
- Plaisir D' Amour Performed by Giovanni Battista Martini
- Rumanian Rhapsody Theme Performed by Georges Enescu
- Blow the Man Down
- Variations On Little Brown Jug
- Vilia Performed by Franz Lehar
- German Dance Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- The Riddle Song
- House Of The Rising Sun
- Roses From The South Performed by Johann Strauss II
- Capriccio Italien Theme
- Rondino From Divertimento No.14
- Folk Boogie
- Red River Valley
- The Lonesome Road
- The Comedians' Galop
- Give My Regards to Broadway Performed by George M. Cohan
- Melody Performed by Robert Schumann
- Aura Lee
- Black Is The Color
- Carman's Whistle
- A Touch Of The Blues
- Musette Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Aria Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- When The Saints Go Marching In
- We Three Kings Of Orient Are Performed by John Henry Hopkins Jr.
- Gypsy Life
- Venetian Boat-Song Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Three Romances Op.21
- The Trout Performed by Franz Schubert
- Nocturne Performed by Frederic Chopin
- The Bagpipers
The Joy of Saxophone
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
The Joy of Saxophone
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Saxophone Sheet Music
Genre: Classical Sheet Music