The iPad in the Music Studio
Connecting Your iPad to Mics, Mixers, Instruments, Computers, and More!. Quick Pro Guides. Softcover Media Online. 244 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.119488).
Item Number: HL.119488
ISBN 148034317X. 8.5x11 inches.
The iPad in the Music Studio focuses on the iPad's connectivity to the professional, project, and home music studios. The authors take you on a tour of the latest iPad-related music hardware and software on the market. Get a firsthand look at:
• Hardware to link microphones and instruments for live multitrack recording
• Controlling desktop software with the iPad
• Using the iPad and iPhone with mixers
• The iPad and Guitar EFX software and hardware
• DJ equipment and apps
• Using the iPad to publish and distribute your music on social media
This book will guide you step by step through the most popular and productive apps for the iPad 2, third- or fourth-generation iPad, or iPad mini-running the latest versions of the iOS. Written by two experienced authors of music technology textbooks, training, and courses, The iPad in tThe Music Studio provides guidance on the best apps for music and how to apply them in your musical life.