There are currently no items in your cart.
The History Of Rock - The Early 70's by Various. For voice, piano and guitar chords. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook. Rock, Classic Rock and Hard Rock. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams, introductory text and black & white photos. 208 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.311538).
ISBN 0793510198. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams, introductory text and black & white photos. Rock, Classic Rock and Hard Rock. 9x12 inches.
The Beatles broke up, Southern bands brought their brand of rock and roll to the top of the charts, heavy metal was just in its infancy, and 'American Pie' glorified the day the music died. Cooper and Bowie made rock a spectacle while the Moody Blues made it an art. From Black Sabbath to Neil Diamond, David Bowie to Elton John, the early 70's were a breeding ground for music superstars still around today. Features 45 hits, including: American Pie * Fire And Rain * Imagine * Maggie May * Rikki Don't Lose That Number * Sweet Home Alabama * and more. 208 pages.
- The Air That I Breathe Performed by The Hollies
- American Pie Performed by Don Mc Clean
- Band On The Run Performed by Wings
- Bang A Gong (Get It On) Performed by T. Rex
- Black Magic Woman Performed by Santana
- Conquistador Performed by Procal Harum
- Cracklin' Rosie Performed by Neil Diamond
- Crocodile Rock Performed by Elton John
- Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight Performed by James Taylor
- Fire And Rain Performed by James Taylor
- Free Bird Performed by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Garden Party Performed by Ricky Nelson
- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Performed by Elton John
- Gypsys, Tramps And Thieves Performed by Cher
- I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band) Performed by The Moody Blues
- Imagine Performed by John Lennon
- Jesus Is Just Alright Performed by The Doobie Brothers
- Joy To The World Performed by Three Dog Night
- Knock Three Times Performed by Tony Orlando,Dawn
- Layla Performed by Derek And The Dominoes
- Let It Be Performed by The Beatles
- Lola Performed by The Kinks
- The Long And Winding Road Performed by The Beatles
- Love Train Performed by The OÕjays
- Maggie May Performed by Rod Stewart
- Mama Told Me (Not to Come) Performed by Three Dog Night
- Me And Bobby McGee Performed by Janis Joplin
- Midnight Train To Georgia Performed by Gladys Knight & The Pips
- Money Performed by Pink Floyd
- My Love Performed by Wings
- My Sweet Lord Performed by George Harrison
- Nights In White Satin Performed by The Moody Blues
- One Tin Soldier Performed by Original Caste
- Paranoid Performed by Black Sabbath
- Rikki Don't Lose That Number Performed by Steely Dan
- Rockin' Robin Performed by Bobby Day
- School's Out Performed by Alice Cooper
- Shambala Performed by Three Dog Night
- Song Sung Blue Performed by Neil Diamond
- Space Oddity Performed by David Bowie
- Spirit in the Sky Performed by Norman Greenbaum
- Stuck In The Middle With You Performed by Stealers Wheel
- Sweet Home Alabama Performed by Lynard Skynard
- Vehicle Performed by The Ides Of March
- Whatever Gets You Through The Night Performed by John Lennon
The History Of Rock - The Early 70's
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The History Of Rock - The Early 70's
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook