The Harp Handbook - 3rd Edition
Revised & Expanded 3rd Edition. Music Sales America. Reference and Learn To Play. Instructional book and examples CD. With instructional text, harmonica notation guide, introductory text and black & white photos. 95 pages. Music Sales #AM928323. Published by Music Sales (HL.14033274).
Item Number: HL.14033274
ISBN 0711949190. 9x12 inches.
The complete handbook on the harp harmonica. Begin with training exercises while learning about the history of the harmonica, as well as its construction, techniques, training exercises, styles, tunings and amplifications. Includes an instructional cd.
- Construction & Manufacture
- How The Harp Works - Bending And Overblowing
- The Different Positions On The Diatonic Harmonica
- Important Playing Techniques
- Different Tunings
- Tuning, Maintenance, Customizing, Experimenting
- "The Harmonica Is The Mother Of The Band"
- Post-Blues Harp Players
Customers Who Bought The Harp Handbook - 3rd Edition Also Bought: