There are currently no items in your cart.
The Guitarist's Guide to Sonar composed by Craig Anderton. For Guitar. Book; Books and DVDs; Guitar Reference; Method/Instruction; Pro Audio; Reference Textbooks. Published by Alfred Music (AP.54-1435457684).
As more and more guitarists begin to use amp simulation software, it becomes increasingly important for them to have a tool that will help them to get the most out of it. That tool has arrived in the form of The Guitarist's Guide to Sonar. Designed for guitarists with varying levels of music software experience, this book covers some of the considerations unique to recording guitar with any computer-based system, and then progresses into guitar-specific techniques for Cakewalk SONAR. The first eight chapters are designed to flow in order, but after that, the book is more of a collection of tools and tips that you can dip into as needed. Are you having problems nailing a solo? Then check out the chapter "Perfect Takes with Composite Recording." Miss the sound of that ancient phase shifter you sold on eBay? Then read "How to Emulate Vintage Effects." Not happy with the sound of amp sims? There are plenty of ways to sweeten their sound, as described in "How to Improve Amp Sim Tone." Think of this book as a reference that can help you solve problems, but also, there's a lot of material intended to inspire you to try new and different techniques and get your creative juices flowing.
The Guitarist's Guide to Sonar
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Guitarist's Guide to Sonar
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music