There are currently no items in your cart.
The Great American Country Songbook by Various. For Guitar. Easy Guitar. Country. Difficulty: medium. Guitar tablature songbook. Guitar tablature, standard notation, vocal melody, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams and strum and pick patterns. 120 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.702160).
ISBN 0634022334. With guitar tablature, standard notation, vocal melody, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams and strum and pick patterns. Country. 9x12 inches.
Easy arrangements with tab for 50 all-American country classics, including: Act Naturally * All My Ex's Live in Texas * Boot Scootin' Boogie * Crazy * Elvira * Faded Love * Folsom Prison Blues * For the Good Times * Friends in Low Places * Georgia on My Mind * Hey, Good Lookin' * King of the Road * Lucille * Rocky Top * Sixteen Tons * Take Me Home, Country Roads * There's a Tear in My Beer * You're the Reason God Made Oklahoma * Your Cheatin' Heart * and more.
- Crazy Performed by Patsy Cline
- Act Naturally Performed by Buck Owens
- All My Ex's Live In Texas Performed by George Strait
- Rocky Mountain High Performed by John Denver
- Lookin' For Love Performed by Johnny Lee
- Night Life Performed by Willie Nelson & Danny Davis
- Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain Performed by Willie Nelson
- Boot Scootin' Boogie Performed by Brooks & Dunn
- By The Time I Get To Phoenix Performed by Glen Campbell
- Chattahoochee Performed by Alan Jackson
- Cold, Cold Heart Performed by Hank Williams
- Could I Have This Dance Performed by Anne Murray
- Elvira Performed by The Oak Ridge Boys
- Faded Love Performed by Willie Nelson, Ray Price
- Family Tradition Performed by Hank Williams Jr.
- Folsom Prison Blues Performed by Johnny Cash
- For The Good Times Performed by Ray Price
- Forever And Ever, Amen Performed by Randy Travis
- Friends In Low Places Performed by Garth Brooks
- The Gambler Performed by Kenny Rogers
- Georgia on My Mind Performed by Ray Charles
- Green Green Grass Of Home Performed by Porter Wagner
- He Stopped Loving Her Today Performed by George Jones
- He'll Have To Go Performed by Jim Reeves
- Help Me Make It Through The Night Performed by Sammi Smith
- Hey, Good Lookin' Performed by Hank Williams
- I Can't Stop Loving You Performed by Ray Charles
- I Fall To Pieces Performed by Patsy Cline
- I Walk The Line Performed by Johnny Cash
- I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry Performed by Hank Williams
- It Was Almost Like A Song Performed by Ronnie Milsap
- Jambalaya (On the Bayou) Performed by Hank Williams
- King Of The Road Performed by Roger Miller
- Kiss An Angel Good Mornin' Performed by Charley Pride
- Lucille Performed by Kenny Rogers
- Make The World Go Away Performed by Eddy Arnold
- Oh, Lonesome Me Performed by Don Gibson
- Okie From Muskogee Performed by Merle Haggard
- Paper Roses Performed by Marie Osmond
- Release Me Performed by Ray Price
- Rocky Top Performed by Lynn Anderson
- Sixteen Tons Performed by Tennessee Ernie Ford
- Take Me Home, Country Roads Performed by John Denver
- Tennessee Waltz Performed by Patti Page
- There's A Tear In My Beer Performed by Hank Williams
- Walkin' After Midnight Performed by Patsy Cline
- When Will I Be Loved Performed by The Everly Brothers
- Workin' Man Blues Performed by Merle Haggard
- You're The Reason God Made Oklahoma Performed by Davis Frizzell & Shelly West
- Your Cheatin' Heart Performed by Hank Williams
The Great American Country Songbook
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Great American Country Songbook
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Format: Collection / Songbook