There are currently no items in your cart.
The Grand Ole Opry Songbook (80th Anniversary Songbook). By Various. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook. Country. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams, introductory text and black & white photos. 318 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.311248).
ISBN 0634068717. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams, introductory text and black & white photos. Country. 9x12 inches.
80 songs from 80 years of country music are featured in this collection, including Coal Miner's Daughter (Loretta Lynn), Tennessee Waltz (Pee Wee King & His Golden West Cowboys), When You Say Nothing at All (Alison Krauss) and more. Includes black-and-white photos and articles about the Opry.
- I Saw The Light Performed by Hank Williams
- Crazy Performed by Patsy Cline/Willie Nelson
- Abilene Performed by George Hamilton IV
- Act Naturally Performed by Johnny Russell
- Which Bridge To Cross (Which Bridge To Burn) Performed by Vince Gill
- Can (Will) The Circle Be Unbroken Performed by Various
- All The Gold In California Performed by Larry Gatlin And The Gatlin Brothers
- A Broken Wing Performed by Martina McBride
- Keep On The Sunny Side Performed by The Whites
- Country Boy Performed by Ricky Skaggs
- Satin Sheets Performed by Jeanne Pruett
- One More Day (With You) Performed by Diamond Rio
- I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow Performed by Ralph Stanley
- Holes In The Floor Of Heaven Performed by Steve Wariner
- Any Time Performed by Eddy Arnold
- If You Ever Have Forever In Mind Performed by Vince Gill
- Where Were You (When The World Stopped Turning) Performed by Alan Jackson
- Ashes Of Love Performed by Johnny & Jack
- Auctioneer Performed by Leroy Van Dyke
- Ballad Of Jed Clampett Performed by Flatt & Scruggs
- Hillbilly Rock Performed by Marty Stuart
- In My Daughter's Eyes Performed by Martina McBride
- I'm Movin' On Performed by Hank Snow
- Whiskey Lullaby Performed by Brady Paisley/Alison Krauss
- A Better Man Performed by Clint Black
- Blue Moon Of Kentucky Performed by Bill Monroe
- Bye Bye Love Performed by The Everly Brothers
- Candy Kisses Performed by George Morgan
- Chattanoogie Shoe Shine Boy Performed by Red Foley
- Coal Miner's Daughter Performed by Loretta Lynn
- Country Sunshine Performed by Dottie West
- Crazy Arms Performed by Ray Price
- Detroit City Performed by Bobby Bare
- Don't Touch Me Performed by Jeannie Seely
- El Paso Performed by Marty Robbins
- The End Of The World Performed by Skeeter Davis
- Forever And Ever, Amen Performed by Randy Travis
- Friends In Low Places Performed by Garth Brooks
- Funny How Time Slips Away Performed by Billy Walker
- Good Ole Boys Like Me Performed by Don Williams
- Green Green Grass Of Home Performed by Porter Wagoner
- He Stopped Loving Her Today Performed by George Jones
- He'll Have To Go Performed by Jim Reeves
- Here You Come Again Performed by Dolly Parton
- Hey, Good Lookin' Performed by Hank Williams
- I Can't Stop Loving You Performed by Don Gibson
- I Fall To Pieces Performed by Patsy Cline
- I Love Performed by Tom T. Hall
- I Walk The Line Performed by Johnny Cash
- I Was Country When Country Wasn't Cool Performed by Barbara Mandrell
- It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels Performed by Kitty Wells
- Kiss An Angel Good Mornin' Performed by Charley Pride
- Make The World Go Away Performed by Eddy Arnold
- May The Bird Of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose Performed by Little Jimmy Dickens
- Maybe It Was Memphis Performed by Pam Tillis
- Mountain Dew Performed by Grandpa Jones
- Oh, Lonesome Me Performed by Don Gibson
- Pick Me Up On Your Way Down Performed by Charlie Walker
- Please Help Me, I'm Falling (In Love With You) Performed by Hank Locklin
- Ring Of Fire Performed by Johnny Cash
- Rocky Top Performed by The Osbourne Brothers
- She Thinks I Still Care Performed by George Jones
- Singing The Blues Performed by Marty Robbins
- Tennessee Waltz Performed by Pee Wee King And His Golden West Cowboys
- There Goes My Everything Performed by Jack Greene
- The Three Bells Performed by The Browns
- Timber I'm Falling In Love Performed by Patty Loveless
- Uncle Pen Performed by Bill Monroe
- Walking The Floor Over You Performed by Ernest Tubb
- When You Say Nothing At All Performed by Alison Krauss
- The Whiskey Ain't Workin' Performed by Marty Stuart & Travis Tritt
- Wings Of A Dove Performed by Ferlin Husky
- Small Town Saturday Night Performed by Hal Ketchum
- Wabash Cannonball Performed by Roy Acuff
- What Part Of No Performed by Lorrie Morgan
- John Deere Green Performed by Joe Diffie
- I Don't Believe You've Met My Baby Performed by The Louvin Brothers
- Every Light In The House Performed by Trace Adkins
- Pure Love Performed by Ronnie Milsap
- We're Gonna Hold On Performed by Tammy Wynette & George Jones
The Grand Ole Opry Songbook
80th Anniversary Songbook
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Grand Ole Opry Songbook
80th Anniversary Songbook
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: Country Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook