There are currently no items in your cart.
The Festival Collection!, Book 4 edited by Helen Marlais. For piano. Classical. Succeeding with the Masters. Classical, Baroque, Classical Period, Romantic Period, 20th Century, Instructional, Method and Solos. Intermediate. Instrumental solo book and performance CD. Standard notation. Published by The FJH Music Company Inc (FJ.FF1588).
ISBN 1-56939-540-3. With standard notation. Classical, Baroque, Classical Period, Romantic Period, 20th Century, Instructional, Method and Solos. 9x12 inches.
Book 4 consists of pivotal intermediate level repertoire that is essential for the student to study, and to apply the knowledge and experience they have mastered from the previous levels. The repertoire at this level will broaden the students understanding of utilizing the fundamentals of proper technique, with accurate musical expression and interpretation in their performances. Mastery of pieces at this level will allow students to refine their abilities and prepare for the advanced repertoire. Features pieces by composers such as: Francois Couperin (The Little Trifle), Johann Wilhelm Hassler (Capriccio), Robert Schumann (Sicilienne, Opus 68, No. 11), and Aram Khachaturian (Ivan's Song).
About Succeeding with the Masters
Succeeding with the Masters is a series dedicated to the authentic keyboard works of the Baroque, Classical, Romantic, and Twentieth-Century masters.
This series provides a complete and easily accessible method for learning and performing the works of the masters. Each book presents the works in historical perspective for the student, and provides the means and the motivation to play these pieces in the correct stylistic, musical, and technical manner. The easily understandable format of practice strategies and musical concepts make this series enjoyable for both students and teachers.
Succeeding with the Masters begins with late-elementary repertoire, continues through intermediate-level works and also includes a few early-advanced works. Upon completion of the series, students will be well prepared for the major keyboard works by the master composers of each era.
- The Little Trifle (Le petit rien) Composed by Francois Couperin
- Fantasia in G Major Composed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Polonaise (from the Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach, BWV Anh. 119) Composed by Unknown
- Minuet in G Major Composed by Jean Philippe Rameau
- Ciaccona with Five Variations Composed by Johann Pachelbel
- Loure Composed by Georg Philipp Telemann
- Bourree in A minor Composed by Johann Ludwig Krebs
- Verso in E minor Composed by Domenico Zipoli
- Intrada Composed by Christoph Graupner
- Dedcated Most Humbly to the Right-Hand Little Finger Composed by Daniel Gottlob Turk
- Sonatina in G major (Op. 36, No. 2, Movement 1) Composed by Muzio Clementi
- La Caroline (Wq 117/39, H98) Composed by Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- Rondo in B flat major Composed by Pleyel, Ignace Joseph
- Angloise in D major Composed by Johann Christoph Friedrich Bach
- Sonatina in G major (Op. 83, No. 1, Movement 1) Composed by Schmitt, Jacob
- Rondo in F major Composed by James Hook
- Sonatina in C major (Op. 168, No. 3, Movement 3) Composed by Anton Diabelli
- Strong, Sturdy, Character Composed by Daniel Gottlob Turk
- Minuet in F major (K. 5) Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Capriccio Composed by Johann Wilhelm Hassler
- Sonatina in G major (Op. 55, No. 2, Movement 1) Composed by Friedrich Kuhlau
- Boys Round Dance (Op. 36, No. 3B) Composed by Gade, Niels W.
- Spinning Song (Op. 14, No. 4) Composed by Albert Ellmenreich
- The Shepherdess (Op. 100, No. 11) Composed by Johann Friedrich Burgmuller
- Polka (Op. 39) Composed by Tchaikovsky, Pyotr Ilyich
- Allemande in E Flat Composed by Carl Maria Von Weber
- Sicilienne (Op. 68, No. 11) Composed by Robert Schumann
- Miniature Waltz (Op. 10, No. 10) Composed by Vladimir Rebikov
- Little Flower (Op. 205) Composed by Cornelius Gurlitt
- Mazurka Composed by Mikhail Glinka
- Turkish March (Op. 101, No. 9) Composed by Cornelius Gurlitt
- Etude in A minor (Op. 47, No. 3) Composed by Stephen Heller
- Elephant Tune Composed by Perry, Nina
- Tango in C minor Composed by Kutnowski, Martin
- Song of the Range Rider Composed by George Frederick Mc Kay
- Prelude (Op. 138) Composed by Dianne Goolkasian Rahbee
- Two Roosters Composed by Razorenov, Sergey
- Daydreaming Composed by Timothy Brown
- Rustic Dance (Op. 24, No. 1) Composed by Paul Creston
- Ivan's Song Composed by Khachaturian, Aram
- Oriental Flower Composed by Christopher Norton
The Festival Collection!, Book 4
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Festival Collection!, Book 4
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Listening CD
Series: Succeeding with the Masters