There are currently no items in your cart.
The Faber Carol Book arranged by and ed. Gwyn Arch and Ben Parry. Choir Sacred. 3-Part Mixed Choir (SAB). Book; Choral (Sacred); Choral Worship Collection; Worship Resources. Faber Edition. Christmas; Sacred; Winter. Published by Faber Music (AP.12-0571520073).
ISBN 0571520073. Christmas; Sacred; Winter.
The Faber Carol Book is an exciting volume of Christmas carols and songs with an original, contemporary twist, designed to breathe fresh air into Christmas concerts. It contains forty pieces, expertly edited and arranged by Gwyn Arch and Ben Parry, capturing a variety of moods and styles through time -- from contemporary arrangements of medieval and traditional carols, to spirituals, and music from around the world. There is also an impressive line-up of original pieces by some of today's most highly respected choral composers, including Howard Goodall, Lin Marsh, Peter Gritton, Errollyn Wallen and Mike Brewer. This is the first of two separate volumes, arranged in the SA(B) format of the Faber Young Voices series, it is perfect for youth choirs or amateur adult choirs who have a dearth of male voices. An SATB version is also available (0-571-52127-4). Both publications include undemanding keyboard accompaniment and suggestions for optional instrumental lines.
The Faber Carol Book
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Faber Carol Book
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Genre: Christmas Sheet Music