There are currently no items in your cart.
The Erskine Method for Drumset composed by Peter Erskine. For Drumset. Artist/Personality; Method/Instruction; Percussion - Drum Set Method or Collection. Alfred's Artist Series. Book & DVD. 96 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.22700).
The legendary Peter Erskine reveals the techniques and secrets behind his success in this unique Book and DVD set!. An eye-opening look into the mind of one of the world's greatest drummers adds depth to every drummer's playing! Features include drumset basics, the grip, chart reading and interpretation, over 300 beats to practice, warm-up exercises, and complete charts to play along with the DVD. Plus, tips and instructions for playing fills, comping, soloing, ensemble playing, and using brushes make this the perfect fit for drummers everywhere!
The included DVD features Peter demonstrating rhythm and techniques, talking about his playing philosophy, plus interviews with members of the Erskine Quartet!
Recorded Acc. Available.
About Alfred's Artist Series
Alfred's Artist Series DVDs bring you great instruction from the most legendary musician's of all time. Now you can experience these great artists as they share their unique approach to music. Every title is packed with solid information and an assortment of special features - from rare video footage to interactive tours of the artist's instrument and bonus lessons. Alfred's Artist Series is your best source for musical inspiration
The Erskine Method for Drumset
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Erskine Method for Drumset
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Series: Alfred's Artist Series