There are currently no items in your cart.
The Easy Forties Fake Book by Various. For C Instruments. Easy Fake Book. 168 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.240252).
ISBN 0634088238. 9x12 inches.
This '40s edition includes: Ac-cent-tchu-ate the Positive • The Anniversary Waltz • Be Careful, It's My Heart • Bésame Mucho (Kiss Me Much) • Bewitched • Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy • Come Rain or Come Shine • Don't Get Around Much Anymore • Easy Street • Frenesí • Harlem Nocturne • Have I Told You Lately That I Love You • How High the Moon • I Got It Bad and That Ain't Good • I'll Remember April • I'm Beginning to See the Light • It Could Happen to You • Java Jive • Love Letters • Mairzy Doats • Moonlight in Vermont • A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square • On a Slow Boat to China • Sentimental Journey • Stella by Starlight • The Surrey with the Fringe on Top • Tangerine • You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To • You're Nobody 'til Somebody Loves You • and dozens more.
- Jingle Jangle Jingle (I Got Spurs)
- Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
- Across The Alley From The Alamo
- Easy Street
- All Or Nothing At All
- Day by Day
- Nature Boy
- The Anniversary Waltz
- Aren't You Glad You're You
- Be Careful, It's My Heart
- I Remember You
- Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo (The Magic Song)
- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
- Bouquet Of Roses
- Buttons And Bows
- Chi-Baba Chi-Baba (My Bambino Go To Sleep)
- Come Rain Or Come Shine
- Daddy's Little Girl
- Dance With A Dolly (With A Hole In Her Stockin')
- Dearly Beloved
- Deep In The Heart Of Texas
- Don't Get Around Much Anymore
- A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
- Early Autumn
- Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
- Five Minutes More
- (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons
- Harlem Nocturne
- Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
- How Are Things In Glocca Morra
- How High The Moon
- The Hucklebuck
- I Don't Want To Walk Without You
- I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
- I Got The Sun In The Morning
- I Hear Music
- I Said My Pajamas (And Put On My Pray'rs)
- I Still Get Jealous
- I Wish I Didn't Love You So
- I Wish You Love
- I'll Never Smile Again
- I'll Remember April
- I'll Walk Alone
- I'm Beginning to See the Light
- Is You Is, Or Is You Ain't (Ma' Baby)
- It Could Happen To You
- It's A Pity To Say Goodnight
- It's Been A Long, Long Time
- Java Jive
- June Is Bustin' Out All Over
- Just Squeeze Me (But Don't Tease Me)
- The Last Time I Saw Paris
- Let's Take An Old-Fashioned Walk
- Lili Marlene
- Long Ago (and Far Away)
- Lover Man (Oh, Where Can You Be?)
- Mairzy Doats
- Moonlight in Vermont
- A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square
- No Moon At All
- On A Slow Boat To China
- One Dozen Roses
- Open The Door, Richard!
- Pistol Packin' Mama
- Seems Like Old Times
- Sentimental Journey
- Sentimental Me
- Sleepy Lagoon
- Stella By Starlight
- A Sunday Kind Of Love
- The Surrey With The Fringe On Top
- That Old Black Magic
- They Say It's Wonderful
- The Things We Did Last Summer
- (There'll Be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs Of Dover
- Why Don't You Do Right (Get Me Some Money, Too!)
- Easy Does It
- You Always Hurt the One You Love
- You Don't Know What Love Is
- You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To
- You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
- Younger Than Springtime
- Let There Be Love
- A Wonderful Guy
- The Girl That I Marry
- Old Devil Moon
- If I Loved You
- Crazy She Calls Me
- Love Letters
- My Foolish Heart
- Amor (Amor, Amor, Amor)
- For You, For Me For Evermore
The Easy Forties Fake Book
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Easy Forties Fake Book
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Piano Sheet Music
Genre: 1940s Sheet Music
Format: Fake Book