There are currently no items in your cart.
The Easy Early Songs Fake Book (100 Songs in the Key of C). By Various. For C Instruments. Easy Fake Book. Softcover. 136 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.240337).
ISBN 142346396X. 9x12 inches.
100 tunes from the early 1900s, with complete lyrics and simplified, yet authentic chords. Includes: Alexander's Ragtime Band • All by Myself • Anchors Aweigh • Beale Street Blues • Casey Jones • Chicago (That Toddlin' Town) • Danny Boy • The Entertainer • The Glow Worm • Harrigan • Hello! Ma Baby • I Love You Truly • Let Me Call You Sweetheart • Maple Leaf Rag • My Melancholy Baby • My Wild Irish Rose • Peg O' My Heart • Second Hand Rose • Toyland • Yankee Doodle Boy • and more!
- Down by the Old Mill Stream
- From The Land Of Sky Blue Water
- Has Anybody Here Seen Kelly?
- In The Shade Of The Old Apple Tree
- Casey Jones
- After the Ball
- After You've Gone
- Ah! Sweet Mystery Of Life
- Ain't We Got Fun?
- Alexander's Ragtime Band
- All By Myself
- Danny Boy
- Anchors Aweigh
- Pomp and Circumstance
- Take Me Out To The Ball Game
- Maple Leaf Rag
- April Showers
- Yankee Doodle Boy
- If I Had My Way
- I Love You Truly
- March of the Toys
- St. Louis Blues
- I'm Falling In Love With Someone
- Ballin' the Jack
- You're A Grand Old Flag
- Beale Street Blues
- The Bells Of St. Mary's
- Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home
- A Bird In A Gilded Cage
- Look for the Silver Lining
- In the Good Old Summertime
- When Irish Eyes Are Smiling
- The Entertainer
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon
- By The Beautiful Sea
- Carolina In The Morning
- Chicago (That Toddlin' Town)
- Chinatown, My Chinatown
- Come, Josephine In My Flying Machine (Up She Goes!)
- Cuddle Up A Little Closer, Lovey Mine
- Give My Regards to Broadway
- Down Yonder
- Everybody's Doin' It Now
- Fascination (Valse Tzigane)
- For Me And My Gal
- The Glow Worm
- Gypsy Love Song
- Hello! Ma Baby
- I Love A Piano
- I Want a Girl (Just Like the Girl that Married Dear Old Dad)
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now
- Ida, Sweet as Apple Cider
- Indiana (Back Home Again In Indiana)
- It's A Long, Long Way To Tipperary
- Italian Street Song
- Let Me Call You Sweetheart
- Limehouse Blues
- The Love Nest
- Mary's A Grand Old Name
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis
- The Merry Widow Waltz
- Mighty Lak' A Rose
- Moonlight Bay
- My Buddy
- My Melancholy Baby
- My Wild Irish Rose
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning
- Oh, You Beautiful Doll
- On the Road To Mandalay
- Over There
- Pack Up Your Troubles In Your Old Kit Bag And Smile, Smile, Smile
- Peg O' My Heart
- Put on YOur Old Grey Bonnet
- Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey
- Rock-A-Bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody
- School Days (When We Were a Couple of Kids)
- Second Hand Rose
- The Sheik Of Araby
- Shine On, Harvest Moon
- Sunbonnet Sue
- Sweet Adeline (You're The Flower Of My Heart, Sweet Adeline)
- The Sweetheart Of Sigma Chi
- They Didn't Believe Me
- Till The Clouds Roll By
- Toot, Toot, Tootsie! (Good-bye!)
- The Trail Of The Lonesome Pine
- Twelfth Street Rag
- Wait 'Til The Sun Shines, Nellie
- Waiting for the Robert E. Lee
- 'Way Down Yonder In New Orleans
- When My Baby Smiles At Me
- You Made Me Love You (I didn't Want to do it)
- Memphis Blues
- I've Got Rings On My Fingers (Mumbo, Jumbo Jijjiboo J. O'Shea)
- Giannina Mia
The Easy Early Songs Fake Book
100 Songs in the Key of C
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Easy Early Songs Fake Book
100 Songs in the Key of C
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Series: The Easy Fake Book Series