There are currently no items in your cart.
The Definitive Jazz Collection (Alto Saxophone) (Alto Sax). For Saxophone, Alto Saxophone. Jazz Book. Jazz. Difficulty: medium. Instrumental solo songbook (leadsheet notation). Leadsheet notation (chords and melody). 96 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.8721675).
ISBN 1423444620. With leadsheet notation (chords and melody). Jazz. 9x12 inches.
An incredible collection of 88 of the greatest jazz songs ever compiled into one volume. Includes: Ain't Misbehavin' * All the Things You Are * Birdland * Body and Soul * A Foggy Day * Girl from Ipanema * Here's That Rainy Day * The Lady Is a Tramp * Love for Sale * Mercy, Mercy, Mercy * Midnight Sun * Moonlight in Vermont * Night and Day * Skylark * Stormy Weather * Sweet Georgia Brown * and more.
- After You've Gone Composed by Henry Creamer, Turner Layton, A Major
- Ain't Misbehavin' Composed by Thomas Waller, Harry Brooks, Andy Razaf, C Major
- All Of Me Composed by Dennis Patton, Bob Carlisle, A Major
- All The Things You Are Composed by Jerome Kern, Oscar Hammerstein II, D Minor
- Angel Eyes Composed by Earl Brent, Matt Dennis, B Major
- Bernie's Tune Composed by Bernie Miller, D Major
- Birdland Composed by Jon Hendricks, Josef Zawinul, E Major
- Bluesette Composed by Jean Thielemans, E Major
- Body And Soul Composed by Edward Heyman, Robert Sour, Frank Eyton, John Green, Bb Major
- But Not For Me Composed by George Gershwin,Ira Gershwin, C Major
- Come Rain Or Come Shine Composed by Johnny Mercer, Harold Arlen, D Major
- Cry Me a River Composed by Arthur Hamilton, C Major
- A Day In The Life Of A Fool (Manha De Carnaval) Composed by Luiz Bonfa, F# Minor
- Slightly Out Of Tune (Desafinado) Composed by Antonio Carlos Jobim, Newton Mendonca, D Major
- Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me Composed by Duke Ellington,Bob Russell, E Major
- Don't Get Around Much Anymore Composed by Duke Ellington,Bob Russell, A Major
- Early Autumn Composed by Johnny Mercer, Ralph Burns, Woody Herman, C Major
- Fever Composed by John Davenport, Eddie Cooley, C# Minor
- Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words) Composed by Bart Howard, C Major
- A Foggy Day Composed by George Gershwin,Ira Gershwin, D Major
- From This Moment On Composed by Cole Porter, D Minor
- The Girl From Ipanema (Garota De Ipanema) Composed by Vinicius De Morales, Antonio Carlos Jobim, D Major
- Give Me The Simple Life Composed by Harry Ruby, Rube Bloom, C Major
- God Bless' The Child Composed by Arthur Herzog, Billie Holiday, C Major
- Gone With The Wind Composed by Herbert Magdison, Allie Wrubel, C Major
- Guess Who I Saw Today Composed by Murray Grand, D Major
- Here's That Rainy Day Composed by Johnny Burke, James Van Heusen, E Major
- Honeysuckle Rose Composed by Andy Razaf, Thomas Waller, D Major
- How High The Moon Composed by Nancy Hamilton, Morgan Lewis, E Major
- How Insensitive (Insensatez) Composed by Vinicius De Morales, Antonio Carlos Jobim, B Minor
- I Loves You Porgy Composed by George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin, Dubose Heyward, D Major
- I'll Remember April Composed by Don Raye, Gene De Paul, Pat Johnson, E Major
- I've got you Under My Skin Composed by Cole Porter, C Major
- In The Still Of The Night Composed by Cole Porter, D Major
- Indiana (Back Home Again In Indiana) Composed by Ballard MacDonald, James F. Hanley, E Major
- It's All Right With Me Composed by Cole Porter, C Major
- Just in Time Composed by Betty Comden Adolph Green, Jule Styne, G Major
- Just One Of Those Things Composed by Cole Porter, B Minor
- The Lady is a Tramp Composed by Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers, A Major
- Let There Be Love Composed by Ian Grant, Lionel Rand, C Major
- Limehouse Blues Composed by Douglas Ferber, F Major
- Little Girl Blue Composed by Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers, D Major
- Long Ago (and Far Away) Composed by Ira Gershwin, Jerome Kern, D Major
- Love For Sale Composed by Cole Porter, C Major
- Lover, Come Back To Me Composed by Oscar Hammerstein, Sigmund Romberg, E Major
- Lullaby Of The Leaves Composed by Bernice Petkere, D Major
- Manhattan Composed by Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers, D Major
- Meditation (Meditacao) Composed by Newton Mendonca, Antonio Carlos Jobim, A Major
- Mercy, Mercy, Mercy Composed by Joe Zawinul, G Major
- Midnight Sun Composed by Lionel Hampton, Sonny Burke, Johnny Mercer, A Major
- Misty Composed by Erroll Garner, Johnny Burke, C Major
- Moonlight in Vermont Composed by John Blackburn, Karl Suessdorf, C Major
- My Funny Valentine Composed by Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers, A Minor
- My Romance Composed by Rodgers And Hart, A Major
- My Ship Composed by Ira Gershwin, Kurt Weill, D Major
- Nice Work If You Can Get It Composed by George Gershwin,Ira Gershwin, G Major
- Night and Day Composed by Cole Porter, Emilia Renaud, D Major
- Ol' Man River Composed by Oscar Hammerstein, Jerome Kern, C Major
- Old Devil Moon Composed by Lane Burton, E.Y. Harburg, D Major
- One Mint Julep Composed by Rudolph Toombs, A Major
- One Note Samba (Samba De Uma Nota So) Composed by Newton Mendoca, Antonio Carlos Jobim, A Major
- Polka Dots and Moonbeams Composed by Johnny Burke, James Van Heusen, D Major
- Quiet Nights Of Quiet Stars (Corcovado) Composed by Vinicius De Morales, Antonio Carlos Jobim, C Major
- Satin Doll Composed by Duke Ellington, Billy Strayhorn, A Major
- Skylark Composed by Johnny Mercer, Hoagy Carmichael, C Major
- Smoke Gets In Your Eyes Composed by Otto Harbach, Jerome Kern , C Major
- So Nice (Summer Samba) Composed by Marcos Valle And Paulo Sergio Valle, D Major
- Some Day My Prince Will Come Composed by Frank Churchill, D Major
- Speak Low Composed by Ogden Nash, Kurt Weill, D Major
- Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most Composed by Tommy Wolf, C Major
- STOMPIN' AT THE SAVOY Composed by B. Goodman, Andy Razaf, E. Sampson, D Major
- Stormy Weather (Keeps Rainin' All the Time) Composed by Ted Koehler,Harold Arlen, E Major
- Summertime Composed by George Gershwin, Dubose, Dorothy Heyward, A Major
- A Sunday Kind Of Love Composed by Barbara Bell, Louis Prima, Anita Leonard, Stan Rhodes, D Major
- Sweet Georgia Brown Composed by Ben Bernie, F Major
- That's Life Composed by Dean Kay, Kelly Gordon, D Major
- There's A Small Hotel Composed by Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers, G Major
- They Can't Take That Away From Me Composed by George Gershwin,Ira Gershwin, C Major
- The Things We Did Last Summer Composed by Sammy Cahn, Jule Styne, G Major
- Time After Time Composed by Sammy Cahn, Jule Styne, A Major
- Watch What Happens Composed by Jacques Demy, Michel LeGrand, C Major
- What A Diff'rence A Day Made Composed by Stanley Adams, Maria Grever, D Major
- What Is This Thing Called Love? Composed by Cole Porter, A Major
- When I Fall in Love Composed by Edward Heyman, Victor Young, C Major
- Will You Still Be Mine Composed by Tom Adair, Matt Dennis, G Major
- Willow Weep For Me Composed by Ann Ronell, E Major
- You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To Composed by Cole Porter, A Major
- More Than You Know Composed by Vincent Youmans, William Rose, Edward Eliscu, A Major
The Definitive Jazz Collection (Alto Saxophone)
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Definitive Jazz Collection (Alto Saxophone)
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Alto Saxophone Sheet Music
Genre: Jazz Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook