The Complete Saxophone Player - Book 1
Music Sales America. Learn To Play. Instructional book (includes pull-out fingering chart). With standard notation, instructional text, instructional photos and introductory text. 48 pages. Music Sales #AM62712. Published by Music Sales (HL.14007391).
Item Number: HL.14007391
ISBN 0711908877. 9x12 inches.
The only course based entirely on today's popular songs as well as famous light classics. The easy-to-follow text and demonstration photographs enable you to become a competent player in the shortest possible time.
- About The Saxophone
- Parts Of The Alto Saxophone
- Taking The Saxophone From Its Case
- Your First Note
- Breathing Is The Key - Using Your Diaphragm
- Finger Positions
- Learning To Read Music
- Basic Fingering Chart
- Your First Tune
- The Note 'A' And Tonguing Between Different Notes
- The Note 'G' And Note Values
- The Note 'F'; Ties And Rests
- The Note 'C'; Time Signatures And Dotted Notes
- The Notes 'E' And 'D', and 'D' Again With Octave Key
- Sharps And Flats, And The Note 'F Sharp'