There are currently no items in your cart.
The Clippinger Class-Method of Voice Culture composed by Eduard Lassen Catherine Stephens. Edited by Frank Damrosch, W.A.F., Granville Bantock, Heinrich Kiehl, Ebenezer Prout. Arranged by Various. For Middle Voice, Voice, Piano. Classical. Student book. Standard notation. Composed OCTOBER 1932. 130 pages. Published by Theodore Presser Company (PR.431400890).
ISBN 0934009821. With Standard notation. classical.
- All Through The Night
- Angels, Ever Bright And Fair
- Begone, Dull Care
- Cradle Song
- Cradle Song (Duet)
- Faith In Spring
- Friendship (Duet)
- Funiculi, Funicula (A Merry Heart)
- How Still The Night!
- I Attempt from Love's Sickness to Fly
- In Night'S Still Calm
- In the Garden
- It Was A Lover And His Lass
- Last Night (Duet)
- Lesson 1: An Outline
- Lesson 10: Tone Quality
- Lesson 11: Resonance
- Lesson 12: Study Of Consonants
- Lesson 13: Phonetic Spelling
- Lesson 14: Study Of Consonants, Continued
- Lesson 16: Voice-Placing
- Lesson 17: The Head Voice
- Lesson 18: Observations On The Male Voice
- Lesson 19: Legato And Sostenuto
- Lesson 2: Stage Presence
- Lesson 20: Staccato
- Lesson 21: Embellishments
- Lesson 22: Flexibility
- Lesson 23: Interpretation
- Lesson 24: Proportion And Unity
- Lesson 25: The Use Of The Imagination
- Lesson 26: How To Study A Song
- Lesson 4: Breath-Control (Attack)
- Lesson 5: Breath-Control (Deep Breathing)
- Lesson 6: Freedom From Tension
- Lesson 7: Vowel Formation
- Lesson 8: Vowel Color
- Lesson 9: Double Vowels
- Lesson 3: Breath-Control (The Diaphragm)
- Lessson 15: The Even Scale
- Love Has Eyes
- My Love's an Arbutus
- Nearest And Dearest (Duet)
- Noon And Night
- O Rest in the Lord
- Old Love Song
- On The Banks Of Allan Water
- Out Of My Soul's Great Sadness
- Page, The
- Passing By
- Polysyllabic Study, A
- Rose Softly Blooming
- Shadow Song
- Spring Song (Duet)
- Sweetheart Of Mine
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
- There Was A Jolly Miller
- Thou Art Near Me, Margarita
- Venetian Boat Song
- Wanderer'S Night Song (Duet)
- When Love Passed By
- When The Bluebird Sings (Duet)
The Clippinger Class-Method of Voice Culture
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Clippinger Class-Method of Voice Culture
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Classical Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook