There are currently no items in your cart.
The Classical Tradition composed by Gary Dahl. For accordion. Squareback saddle stitch. Multiple Levels. Book. 92 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.22205).
ISBN 9780786684380. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
One of the truly great things about the accordion is its extreme versatility. Other instruments envy its ability to transform from an intimate solo performer to the mightiest of orchestras contained in one player. The accordion can be as delicate as a single violin, and switch instantly into a full symphonic section of strings, brass and winds. Contained in this collection is a wonderful variety of classical favorites (as well as some original compositions specifically for the accordion) that showcase everything the accordion can do. You'll find operatic melodies, tunes you once played at the piano, art songs, and dazzling themes from well-known concertos. The book contains music written over the course of three centuries, from Rossini to Dahl. The Classical Tradition is destined to become a necessary addition to every accordionist's library!
- Finlandia Composed by Jean Sibelius
- O Mio Babbino Caro (single note) Composed by Giacomo Puccini
- O Mio Babbino Caro Composed by Giacomo Puccini
- Nessun Dorma Composed by Giacomo Puccini
- Un Bel Di Vedremo Composed by Giacomo Puccini
- Ride Of The Valkyries Composed by Richard Wagner
- Quando me'n vo' Composed by Giacomo Puccini
- Mattinata Composed by Ruggiero Leoncavallo
- A Serenata De Rose Composed by Di Capua
- La Danza Composed by Gioachino Rossini
- Funiculi, Funicula Composed by Denza & Turco
- The Moldau Composed by Bedrich Smetana
- Piano Concerto No 2 Composed by Sergei Rachmaninoff
- Clair De Lune Composed by Claude Debussy
- Hungarian Rhapsody No 2 Composed by Franz Liszt
- Thus Spoke Zarathustra Composed by Strauss
- The Blue Danube Composed by Strauss
- Largo Composed by Antonin Dvorak
- Libiamo Composed by Giuseppe Verdi
- Romanza Composed by Dahl
- La Traviata Composed by Giuseppe Verdi
- M'appari Tutt' Amor Composed by Friedrich Von Flotow
- To The Evening Star Composed by Richard Wagner
- Una Furtiva Lagrima Composed by Gaetano Donizetti
- Tango for Astor Composed by Dahl
- The Swan Composed by Camille Saint-Saens
- Gliding Dance of the Maidens Composed by Alexander Borodin
- Maple Leaf Rag Composed by Scott Joplin
- Rag in D minor Composed by Frosini
- Pilgrims' Chorus Composed by Richard Wagner
The Classical Tradition
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
The Classical Tradition
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Accordion Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook