There are currently no items in your cart.
The Classic Rock Book - Easy Guitar by Various. For Guitar. Easy Guitar. Classic Rock. Difficulty: easy to easy-medium. Easy guitar/vocal songbook (leadsheet notation; no tablature). Leadsheet notation (melody and chords), lyrics, strum and pick patterns, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. 184 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.698977).
ISBN 0793546524. With leadsheet notation (melody and chords), lyrics, strum and pick patterns, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Classic Rock. 9x12 inches.
89 huge hits: American Woman * Beast of Burden * Black Magic Woman * Born to Be Wild * Cocaine * Dust in the Wind * Fly like an Eagle * Free Bird * Gimme Three Steps * I Can See for Miles * Iron Man * Lola * Magic Carpet Ride * Nights in White Satin * Reelin' in the Years * Revolution * Roxanne * Sweet Home Alabama * Walk This Way * You Really Got Me * and more.
- American Woman Performed by The Guess Who
- Heartbreaker Performed by Pat Benatar
- More Than A Feeling Performed by Boston
- She's So Cold Performed by The Rolling Stones
- Walk On The Wild Side Performed by Lou Reed
- Surrender Performed by Cheap Trick
- All Right Now Performed by Free
- Angie Performed by The Rolling Stones
- Another One Bites The Dust Performed by Queen
- Back In The U.S.S.R. Performed by The Beatles
- Beast Of Burden Performed by The Rolling Stones
- Bell Bottom Blues Performed by Derek And The Dominoes
- Black Magic Woman Performed by Santana
- Blue Sky Performed by The Allman Brothers Band
- Bohemian Rhapsody Performed by Queen
- Born To Be Wild Performed by Steppenwolf
- The Boys Are Back In Town Performed by Thin Lizzy
- Carry On Wayward Son Performed by Kansas
- Cocaine Performed by Eric Clapton
- Cold Gin Performed by Kiss
- Come Together Performed by The Beatles
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love Performed by Queen
- Dear Mr. Fantasy Performed by Traffic
- Da Ya Think I'm Sexy Performed by Rod Stewart
- Don't Stand So Close To Me Performed by The Police
- Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker) Performed by The Rolling Stones
- Dream On Performed by Aerosmith
- Dude (Looks Like A Lady) Performed by Aerosmith
- Dust In The Wind Performed by Kansas
- Feelin' Alright Performed by Joe Cocker
- Fly Like An Eagle Performed by The Steve Miller Band
- Forever Man Performed by Eric Clapton
- Free Bird Performed by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Funk #49 Performed by Joe Walsh
- Gimme Three Steps Performed by Lynard Skynard
- Happy Jack Performed by The Who
- Heaven's On Fire Performed by Kiss
- Helter Skelter Performed by The Beatles
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot Performed by Pat Benetar
- I Am The Walrus Performed by The Beatles
- I Can See for Miles Performed by The Who
- I Love Rock 'N Roll Performed by Joan Jett
- Iron Man Performed by Black Sabbath
- It's Only Rock 'N' Roll (But I Like It) Performed by The Rolling Stones
- Lady Madonna Performed by The Beatles
- Lay Down Sally Performed by Eric Clapton
- Layla Performed by Derek And The Dominoes
- Let It Be Performed by The Beatles
- Let It Ride Performed by Bachman-Turner Overdrive
- Lick It Up Performed by Kiss
- Love Me Do Performed by The Beatles
- Maggie May Performed by Rod Stewart
- The Magic Bus Performed by The Who
- Magic Carpet Ride Performed by Steppenwolf
- Mr. Crowley Performed by Ozzy Osbourne
- My Generation Performed by The Who
- The Night they Drove Old Dixie Down Performed by The Band
- Nights In White Satin Performed by The Moody Blues
- Oh! Darling Performed by The Beatles
- Owner of a Lonely Heart Performed by Yes
- Rebel, Rebel Performed by David Bowie
- Reeling In The Years Performed by Steely Dan
- Revolution Performed by The Beatles
- Rock And Roll All Nite Performed by Kiss
- Rock And Roll Hoochie Koo Performed by Rick Derringer
- Rock The Casbah Performed by The Clash
- Rock On Performed by David Essex
- Rocky Mountain Way Performed by Joe Walsh
- Roxanne Performed by The Police
- Saturday Night Special Performed by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Substitute Performed by The Who
- Suffragette City Performed by David Bowie
- Sunshine of Your Love Performed by Cream
- Sweet Home Alabama Performed by Lynard Skynard
- Takin' Care Of Business Performed by Bachman-Turner Overdrive
- Taxman Performed by The Beatles
- Tulsa Time Performed by Eric Clapton
- Tumbling Dice Performed by The Rolling Stones
- Up On Cripple Creek Performed by The Band
- Walk This Way Performed by Aerosmith
- We Are The Champions Performed by Queen
- We Will Rock You Performed by Queen
- Whatever Gets You Through The Night Performed by John Lennon
- A Whiter Shade of Pale Performed by Procal Harum
- Wild Thing Performed by The Troggs
- Foreplay/Long Time (Long Time) Performed by Boston
- Mississippi Queen Performed by Mountain
- You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet Performed by Bachman-Turner Overdrive
- You Really Got Me Performed by The Kinks
The Classic Rock Book - Easy Guitar
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Classic Rock Book - Easy Guitar
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Genre: Classic Rock Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook