There are currently no items in your cart.
The Classic Guitar Collection, Vol. 2 edited by Harvey Vinson. For Guitar. Music Sales America. Renaissance, Baroque, Classical Period and 20th Century. Difficulty: medium. Guitar solo book. Standard notation (no tablature) and fingerings. 126 pages. Music Sales #AM32665. Published by Music Sales (HL.14006949).
ISBN 0860014525. With standard notation (no tablature) and fingerings. Renaissance, Baroque, Classical Period and 20th Century. 9x12 inches.
A unique compilation of short pieces for classical guitar by great composers of 6 centuries, ranging from music of the 14th century to Shostakovitch and Stravinsky.
- Estampida Composed by Anonymous, C Major
- Dove Son Quei Fieri Occhi? Composed by Anonymous, A Minor
- Pavana Composed by Anonymous, E Minor
- Dance Composed by Anonymous, B Minor
- Nachtanz Composed by Anonymous, B Minor
- Se Lo M'Accorgo Ben Mio D'un Altro Amante Composed by Anonymous, A Minor
- Veneziana Composed by Anonymous, G Major
- Passamezzo Composed by Anonymous, A Major
- Saltarello Composed by Anonymous, A Major
- Galliard Composed by Anonymous, E Major
- Moderato Composed by Anonymous, D Major
- Courante Composed by Anonymous, D Major
- Fantasia Composed by Alonso Mudarra, C Major
- Canon Composed by Anonymous, E Minor
- Gagliard Composed by Sylvius Leopold Weiss, D Major
- Le Petit Rien Composed by Francois Couperin, D Major
- Minuet Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach, E Major
- Gavotte in A Minor Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Prelude and Fugue Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach, D Major
- Gavotte In E Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Fugue Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach, A Minor
- Bouree Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach, E Minor
- Sarabande Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach, B Minor
- Andante Composed by Ferdinando Carulli, A Major
- Overture Composed by Ferdinando Carulli, A Major
- Prelude Composed by Ferdinando Carulli, F Major
- Allegro Moderato Composed by Ferdinando Carulli, D Major
- Prelude In D Composed by Francisco Molino
- Prelude in A Minor Composed by Francisco Molino
- Study In E Composed by Fernando Sor
- Study In C Composed by Fernando Sor
- Andante Largo Composed by Fernando Sor, D Major
- Study In A Composed by Fernando Sor
- Minuet in C Minor Composed by Fernando Sor
- Study In B Composed by Fernando Sor
- Study In F Composed by Fernando Sor
- Minuet in G minor Composed by Fernando Sor
- Etude in A Minor Composed by Mauro Giuliani
- Etude in C Composed by Mauro Giuliani
- Etude in E Minor Composed by Mauro Giuliani
- Romanza Composed by Matteo Carcassi, E Major
- Study In D Minor Composed by Matteo Carcassi
- Etude In A Composed by Dionisio Aguado, A Major
- El Delirio Composed by Albert Cano, D Major
- Adagio Composed by Robert Schumann, G Major
- Recuerdos De La Alhambra Composed by Francisco Tarrega, A Minor
- Exchanges Composed by William Hellermann
- Chanson Composed by Alexandre Tcherepnine, A Minor
- When I Get Home Composed by Elizabeth Cotton, F Major
- Wilson Rag Composed by Elizabeth Cotton, C Major
- March Composed by Dmitri Shostakovich, C Major
- An Easy Piece Using Five Notes Composed by Igor Stravinsky, B Minor
- Song Composed by John Mustang
- American Flag Rag Composed by John Mustang, G Major
- Miniature Composed by Bela Bartok, C Major
The Classic Guitar Collection, Vol. 2
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Classic Guitar Collection, Vol. 2
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.