There are currently no items in your cart.
The Chester Book of Madrigals, Volume 8 (Place Names). Edited by Anthony G. Petti. For Choral (SATB). Music Sales America. Renaissance. 48 pages. Chester Music #CH55725. Published by Chester Music (HL.14025421).
The Chester Books Of Madrigals offer an exciting collection of secular European madrigals, partsongs and rounds from the 16th and ear;y 17th centuries, newly edited from early sources by Anthony G. Patti, who contributes copious historical notes to each volume. The majority of the settings are for SATB and simplified keyboard reductions. Texts are in the original languages, with an English translation (for non-English texts) provided at the head of each piece.
- By A Bank As I Lay (Ravenscroft)
- Ceux De Picardie (De Sermisy)
- Es Liegt Ein Schloss )othmayr)
- Go No More To Brainford (Ravenscroft)
- Innsbruck, Ich Muss Dich Lassen (Isaac)
- Italis Mia (Verdelot)
- Je Suis D'allemagne (Anon)
- Levanta Pascual (Del Encina)
- O Castillo De Montanges (Anon)
- Rejouissez-vous, Belles Filles (Anon)
- Sur Le Pont D'avignon (De Sermisy)
- Thule, The Period Of Cosmography (Weelkes)
- To Portsmouth (Ravenscroft)
- Triste Espana (Del Encina)
- Vale, Vale De Padua (Van Stappen)
- Wach Auf, Wach Auf, Du Deutsches Land (Walther)
- Zu Regensburg (Anon)
The Chester Book of Madrigals, Volume 8
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Chester Book of Madrigals, Volume 8
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Genre: Renaissance Sheet Music