There are currently no items in your cart.
The Big Book of Torch Songs - 2nd Edition composed by Various. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook. Standards, Traditional Pop and Vocal Standards. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. 304 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.310561).
ISBN 0634013408. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Standards, Traditional Pop and Vocal Standards. 9x12 inches.
This second edition features 75 sultry standards, such as: All Alone • As Long as He Needs Me • Bewitched • Black Coffee • Crazy • Cry Me a River • Glad to Be Unhappy • Good Morning Heartache • Here's That Rainy Day • I'll Be Seeing You • In a Sentimental Mood • Misty • Mood Indigo • My Man • My Old Flame • 'Round Midnight • Skylark • So in Love • Stormy Weather • Too Young • and more.
- 'round Midnight Composed by Bernie Hanighen, Thelonious Monk, Eb Minor
- A Good Man Is Hard To Find Composed by Eddie Green, G Major
- All Alone Composed by Irving Berlin, F Major
- All Or Nothing At All Composed by Jack Lawrence, Arthur Altman, A Minor
- All The Things You Are
- Almost Like Being In Love
- Angel Eyes Composed by Earl Brent, Matt Dennis, D Minor
- As Long As He Needs Me From 'Oliver!', Composed by Lionel Bart, C Major
- Bewitched From 'Pal Joey', Composed by Rodgers And Hart, C Major
- Black Coffee Composed by Paul Francis Webster, Sonny Burke, C Major
- Come Rain Or Come Shine From 'St. Louis Woman', Composed by Johnny Mercer, Harold Arlen, D Minor
- Crazy Composed by Willie Nelson, Bb Major
- Cry Me a River Composed by Arthur Hamilton, G Minor
- Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye Composed by Cole Porter, Eb Major
- Falling In Love Again (Can't Help It) From 'Blue Angel', Composed by Sammy Lerner, Frederick Hollander, C Major
- Fine And Mellow Composed by Billie Holiday, F Major
- Glad To Be Unhappy Composed by Rodgers And Hart, F Major
- Good Morning Heartache Composed by Dan Fisher, Irene Higginbotham, F Major
- Here's That Rainy Day From 'Carnival In Flanders', Composed by Johnny Burke, Jimmy Van Heusen, G Major
- How About Me? Composed by Irving Berlin, Eb Major
- I Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues Composed by Duke Ellington, Don George, F Major
- I Fall To Pieces Composed by Hank Cochran, Harlan Howard, Bb Major
- I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good Composed by Duke Ellington, Paul Francis Webster, D Major
- I Had Myself A True Love From 'St Louis Woman', Composed by Johnny Mercer, Harold Arlen, Bb Major
- I Left My Heart In San Francisco Composed by Douglass Cross, George Cory, Bb Major
- I'll Be Seeing You Composed by Irving Kahal, Sammy Fain, Eb Major
- If He Walked Into My Life From 'Mame', Composed by Jerry Herman, F Major
- If You Go Away Composed by Jacques Brel, Rod McKuen, A Minor
- Ill Wind (You're Blowin' Me No Good) Composed by Ted Koehler, Harold Arlen, Bb Major
- In A Sentimental Mood Composed by Duke Ellington, Irving Mills, F# Minor
- In The Still Of The Night From 'Rosalie', Composed by Cole Porter, F Major
- In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning Composed by Bob Hillard, David Mann, C Major
- It Never Entered My Mind From 'Higher And Higher', Composed by Rodgers And Hart, F Major
- Just One More Chance Composed by Sam Coslow, Arthur Johnston, G Major
- Little Girl Blue From 'Jumbo', Composed by Rodgers And Hart, F Major
- Look to the Rainbow
- Losing My Mind From 'Follies', Composed by Stephen Sondheim, Ab Major
- Love Me Or Leave Me Composed by Gus Kahn, Walter Donaldson, Eb Major
- Lover, Come Back To Me From 'The New Moon', Composed by Oscar Hammerstein, Sigmund Romberg, G Major
- Memories Of You Composed by Eubie Blake, Andy Razaf, Eb Major
- Misty Composed by Erroll Garner, Johnny Burke, Eb Major
- Moanin' In The Mornin' From 'Hooray For What!', Composed by E. Y. Harburg, Harold Arlen, C Major
- Mood Indigo From 'Sophisticated Ladies', Composed by Duke Ellington, Irving Mills, Ab Major
- More Than You Know Composed by William Rose, Edward Eliscu, Vincent Youmans, G Major
- My Buddy Composed by Gus Kahn, Walter Donaldson, G Major
- My Coloring Book Composed by Fred Ebb, John Kander, F Major
- My Foolish Heart From 'My Foolish Heart', Composed by Ned Washington, Victor Young, Bb Major
- My Man (Mon Homme) From 'Ziegfeld Follies', Composed by Albert Willemetz, Maurice Yvain, E Minor
- My Old Flame From 'Belle Of The Nineties', Composed by Arthur Johnston, Sam Coslow, G Major
- My Silent Love Composed by Edward Heyman, Dana Suesse, Eb Major
- Night Song
- Nobody's Heart From 'By Jupiter', Composed by Rodgers And Hart, Eb Major
- On the Street Where you Live
- One For My Baby (And One More For The Road) From 'The Sky's The Limit', Composed by Johnny Mercer, Harold Arlen, Bb Major
- Skylark Composed by Johnny Mercer, Hoagy Carmichael, Eb Major
- So In Love From 'Kiss Me, Kate', Composed by Cole Porter, F Minor
- Solitude Composed by Duke Ellington, Eddie De Lange, Irving Mills, Eb Major
- Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most Composed by Fran Landesman, Tommy Wolf, C Major
- Spring Will Be A Little Late This Year From 'Christmas Holiday', Composed by Frank Loesser, C Major
- Stormy Weather (Keeps Rainin' All the Time) From 'Cotton Club Parade Of 1933', Composed by Ted Koehler, Harold Arlen, D Major
- Tell Me On A Sunday From 'Song & Dance', Composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber, Don Black, C Major
- Thanks For The Memory From 'Big Broadcast Of 1938', Composed by Leo Robin, Ralph Rainger, F Major
- That Old Black Magic
- The Man That Got Away From 'A Star Is Born', Composed by Ira Gershwin, Harold Arlen, C Major
- The Party's Over From 'Bells Are Ringing', Composed by Betty Comden, Adolph Green, Jule Styne, B Major
- Three Cigarettes In An Ashtray Composed by Eddie Miller, W.S. Stevenson, F Major
- Too Young
- Under A Blanket Of Blue
- What Did I Have That I Don't Have? From 'On A Clear Day You Can See Forever', Composed by Alan Jay Lerner, Burton Lane, Ab Major
- What'll I Do? From 'Music Box Revue Of 1924', Composed by Irving Berlin, C Major
- What's New? Composed by Johnny Burke, Bob Haggart, C Major
- When Sunny Gets Blue Composed by Jack Segal, Marvin Fisher, F Major
- Where Are You
- I Can't Get Started
The Big Book of Torch Songs - 2nd Edition
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Big Book of Torch Songs - 2nd Edition
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Genre: Traditional Pop Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook