There are currently no items in your cart.
The Big Book Of Nostalgia composed by Various. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook. Vocal Standards. Difficulty: easy. Songbook. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. 544 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.310004).
ISBN 0793539277. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Vocal Standards. 9x12 inches.
A comprehensive collection of over 150 classic, old time favorites, including: After The Ball * Amazing Grace * Anchors Aweigh * Auld Lang Syne * The Bells Of St. Mary's * Danny Boy * (I Wish I Was In) Dixie * The Entertainer * Give My Regards To Broadway * How 'Ya Gonna Keep 'Em Down On The Farm? (After They've Seen Paree) * I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now * Little Brown Jug * The Merry Widow Waltz * Over There * Ragtime Cowboy Joe * Sidewalks Of New York * Stars And Stripes Forever * When Irish Eyes Are Smiling * You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want To Do It) * You're A Grand Old Flag * and more.
- My Little Girl
- Down by the Old Mill Stream
- In The Shade Of The Old Apple Tree
- (There'll Be) A Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight
- Aba Daba Honeymoon
- After the Ball
- After You've Gone
- Good-Bye Broadway, Hello France
- Alabama Jubilee
- Alexander's Ragtime Band
- Alice Blue Gown
- Aloha Oe
- Amazing Grace
- The American Patrol
- Anchors Aweigh
- Auld Lang Syne
- Baby, Won't You Please Come Home
- Ballin' the Jack
- The Battle Cry of Freedom
- Battle Hymn Of The Republic
- Be My Little Baby Bumblebee
- Beale Street Blues
- Beautiful Isle Of Somewhere
- Beautiful Ohio
- The Bells Of St. Mary's
- A Bicycle Built for Two (Daisy Bell)
- Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon
- By The Beautiful Sea
- Careless Love
- Chinatown, My Chinatown
- Come, Josephine In My Flying Machine (Up She Goes!)
- Cuddle Up A Little Closer, Lovey Mine
- Danny Boy (Londonderry Air)
- The Darktown Strutters' Ball
- (I Wish I Was In) Dixie
- Down Among The Sheltering Palms
- The Entertainer
- Every Little Movement (Has A Meaning All Its Own)
- Fascination (Valse Tzigane)
- For Me And My Gal
- Give My Regards to Broadway
- The Glow Worm
- A Good Man Is Hard To Find
- Goodbye, My Lady Love
- Gypsy Love Song
- Hearts And Flowers
- Hello! Ma Baby
- How 'Ya Gonna Keep 'em Down On The Farm? (After They've Seen Paree)
- I Ain't Got Nobody (And Nobody Cares For Me)
- I Didn't Raise My Boy To Be A Soldier
- I Love A Piano
- I Love You Truly
- I Want a Girl (Just Like the Girl that Married Dear Old Dad)
- I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now
- I'm Always Chasing Rainbows
- I'm Falling In Love With Someone
- I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
- I've Been Working On The Railroad
- Ida, Sweet as Apple Cider
- If I Had My Way
- If You Were the Only Girl in the World
- In The Evening By The Moonlight
- In My Merry Oldsmobile
- In the Good Old Summertime
- Indiana (Back Home Again In Indiana)
- It's A Long, Long Way To Tipperary
- Johnson Rag
- Just A Song At Twilight (Love's Old Sweet Song)
- Let Me Call You Sweetheart
- Let the Rest of the World Go by
- Listen To The Mocking Bird
- Little Brown Jug
- Maple Leaf Rag
- March of the Toys
- Marcheta (A Love Song Of Old Mexico)
- Mary's A Grand Old Name
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis
- Meet Me Tonight in Dreamland
- The Merry Widow Waltz
- The Missouri Waltz
- Moonlight Bay
- My Gal Sal
- My Melancholy Baby
- My Wild Irish Rose
- 'O Sole Mio
- Oh, Them Golden Slippers
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning
- Oh Johnny, Oh Johnny, Oh!
- Oh! You Beautiful Doll
- On the Road To Mandalay (Speaks)
- On Wisconsin!
- Over There
- Pack Up Your Troubles In Your Old Kit Bag And Smile, Smile, Smile
- Paper Doll
- Peg O' My Heart
- Play A Simple Melody
- Poor Butterfly
- Pretty Baby
- A Pretty Girl Is Like A Melody
- Put on YOur Old Grey Bonnet
- Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey
- Ragtime Cowboy Joe
- Red Wing
- Rock-A-Bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody
- Rose Of Washington Square
- Rose Room
- Roses Of Picardy
- Row, Row, Row
- School Days (When We Were a Couple of Kids)
- Shine On, Harvest Moon
- Sidewalks Of New York
- Snookey Ookums
- Some of These Days
- Somebody Stole My Gal
- Song Of The Islands
- St. Louis Blues
- Stars And Stripes Forever
- Sugar Blues
- Sweet Adeline (You're The Flower Of My Heart, Sweet Adeline)
- The Sweetheart Of Sigma Chi
- Take Me Out To The Ball Game
- That's A Plenty
- They Didn't Believe Me
- Tiger Rag (Hold That Tiger)
- Till The Clouds Roll By
- Till We Meet Again
- Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral (That's An Irish Lullaby)
- Tramp! Tramp! Tramp!
- Twelfth Street Rag
- Wait 'Til The Sun Shines, Nellie
- Waiting for the Robert E. Lee
- Washington And Lee Swing
- When Irish Eyes Are Smiling
- When Johnny Comes Marching Home
- When You And I Were Young, Maggie
- When You Were Sweet Sixteen
- When You Wore A Tulip (And I Wore a Big Red Rose)
- The Whiffenpoof Song (Baa! Baa! Baa!)
- While Strolling Through The Park One Day
- The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise
- Frankie and Johnny
- You Made Me Love You (I didn't Want to do it)
- You Tell Me Your Dream
- You're A Grand Old Flag
- Colonel Bogey March
- The Star Spangled Banner
- Danny Boy
The Big Book Of Nostalgia
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Big Book Of Nostalgia
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook