There are currently no items in your cart.
The Big Book of Jazz (2nd Edition). Composed by Various. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook. Jazz. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. 311 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.311557).
ISBN 0793512476. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Jazz. 9x12 inches.
This second edition is a selection of 75 prime jazz favorites, including All of You, The Girl from Ipanema, Satin Doll and more.
- All Of You From Silk Stockings, Composed by Cole Porter, Eb Major
- All The Things You Are From Very Warm for May, Composed by Oscar Hammerstein, Jerome Kern, F Minor
- Autumn Leaves Composed by Johnny Mercer, Joseph Kosma, E Minor
- Basin Street Blues Composed by Spencer Williams, C Major
- Bess, You is My Woman From Porgy and Bess, Composed by Dubose Heyward, Ira Gerswhin, George Gershwin, F Major
- Bewitched From Pal Joey, Composed by Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers, C Major
- The Birth Of The Blues From George White's Scandals of 1926, Composed by B. G. De Sylva, Ray Henderson, Lew Brown, C Major
- Blues in the Night (My Mama Done Tol' Me) From Blues in the Night, Composed by Johnny Mercer, Harold Arlen, Bb Major
- Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man From Show Boat, Composed by Oscar Hammerstein, Jerome Kern, Ab Major
- Cherokee (Indian Love Song) Composed by Ray Noble, Bb Major
- Darn that Dream Composed by Eddie Delange, Jimmy Van Heusen, G Major
- Days Of Wine And Roses Composed by Johnny Mercer,Henry Mancini, F Major
- Dearly Beloved From You Were Never Lovelier`, Composed by Johnny Mercer, Jerome Kern, C Major
- Easy To Love (You'd Be So Easy To Love)` From Born to Dance, Composed by Cole Porter, G Major
- The End Of A Love Affair Composed by Edward C. Redding, G Minor
- Falling in Love With Love From The Boys from Syracuse, Composed by Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers, Bb Major
- The Girl From Ipanema (Garota De Ipanema) Composed by Vinicius De Morales, Antonio Carlos Jobim, F Major
- God Bless' The Child From Bubbling Brown Sugar, Composed by Arthur Herzog, Billie Holiday, Eb Major
- Harlem Nocturne Composed by Dick Rogers, Earle Hagen, G Minor
- Have You Met Miss Jones? From I'd Rather Be Right, Composed by Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers, F Major
- Hello, Young Lovers From The King and I, Composed by Norman Newell, Riz Ortolani, Nino Oliviero, C Major
- Honeysuckle Rose From Ain't Misbehavin' and Tin Pan Alley, Composed by Andy Razaf, Thomas Waller, C Major
- How High The Moon From Two for the Show, Composed by Nancy Hamilton, Morgan Lewis, G Major
- I Can't Get Started With You From Zigfield Follies, Composed by Ira Gershwin, Vernon Duke, C Major
- I Could Write A Book From Pal Joey, Composed by Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers, C Major
- I'll Take Romance Composed by Oscar Hammerstein, Ben Oakland, F Major
- I'm Beginning to See the Light Composed by Duke Ellington, Harry James, Johnny Hodges, Don George, G Major
- I've got you Under My Skin From Born to Dance, Composed by Cole Porter, Eb Major
- It Might As Well Be Spring From State Fair, Composed by Oscar Hammerstein, Richard Rodgers, G Major
- Jelly Roll Blues Composed by Fred "Jelly Roll" Morton, Bb Major
- Just in Time From Bells Are Ringing, Composed by Betty Comden, Adolph Green, Jule Styne, Bb Major
- La Fiesta Composed by Chick Corea, E Major
- The Last Time I Saw Paris From Lady, Be Good and Till the Clouds Roll By, Composed by Oscar Hammerstein, Jerome Kern, Ab Major
- Love Is Here To Stay From Goldwyn Follies and An American in Paris, Composed by Ira Gershwin, George Gershwin, F Major
- Lullaby Of Birdland Composed by George David Weiss, George Shearing, E Minor
- Maiden Voyage Composed by Herbie Hancock, D Minor
- Maple Leaf Rag Composed by Scott Joplin, Ab Major
- Meditation (Meditacao) Composed by Newton Mendonca, Antonio Carlos Jobim, C Major
- My Favorite Things From The Sound Of Music, Composed by Oscar Hammerstein, Richard Rodgers, E Minor
- My Funny Valentine From Babes in Arms, Composed by Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers, C Minor
- My One And Only Love Composed by Robert Mellin, Guy Wood, C Major
- My Romance From Jumbo, Composed by Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers, C Major
- A Night In Tunisia Composed by "Dizzy" Gillespie, Frank Parapelli, F Major
- A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square Composed by Eric Maschwitz, Manning Sherwin, Eb Major
- People Will Say We're In Love From Oklahoma!, Composed by Oscar Hammerstein, Richard Rodgers, G Major
- Quiet Nights Of Quiet Stars (Corcovado) Composed by Antonio Carlos Jobim, C Major
- 'round Midnight Composed by Cootie Williams, Thelonius Monk, Eb Minor
- Route 66 Composed by Bobby Troup, F Major
- Samba De Orfeu Composed by Luiz Bonfa, C Major
- Satin Doll From Sophisticated Ladies, Composed by Johnny Mercer, Duke Ellington, Billy Strayhorn, C Major
- Skylark Composed by Johnny Mercer, Hoagy Carmichael, Eb Major
- Song For My Father Composed by Horace Silver, F Minor
- The Song Is You From Music in the Air, Composed by Oscar Hammerstein, Jerome Kern, C Major
- (I Can Recall) Spain Composed by Chick Corea, D Major
- Take The 'A' Train Composed by Billy Strayhorn, Ab Major
- Tenderly From Torch Song, Composed by Jack Lawrence, Walter Gross, Eb Major
- There Will Never Be Another You From Iceland, Composed by Mack Gordon,Harry Warren, Eb Major
- This Masquerade Composed by Leon Russell, F Minor
- Waltz For Debby Composed by Gene Lees, Bill Evans, Eb Major
- The Way You Look Tonight From Swing Time, Composed by Dorothy Fields, Jerome Kern, Eb Major
- What Is This Thing Called Love? From Wake Up And Dream, Composed by Cole Porter, C Major
- What's New? Composed by Johnny Burke, Bob Haggart, G Major
- Yesterdays From Roberta and Lovely to Look At, Composed by Otto Harbach, Jerome Kern , D Minor
- You Are Too Beautiful From Hallelujah, I'm a Bum, Composed by Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers, C Major
- You Don't Know What Love Is Composed by Don Raye, Gene DePaul, F Minor
- A Fine Romance From Swing Time, Composed by Dorothy Fields, Jerome Kern, C Major
- Call Me Composed by Tony Hatch, C Major
- The Folks Who Live on the Hill From High, Wide and Handsome, Composed by Oscar Hammerstein II, Jerome Kern, C Major
- How Insensitive (Insensatez) Composed by Antonio Carlos Jobim, Vinicius De Moraes, Norman Gimbel, D Minor
- I Won't Dance From Roberta, Composed by Jimmy McHugh, Dorothy Fields, Jerome Kern, Oscar Hammerstein II, Otto Harbach, C Major
- In A Mellow Tone Composed by Milt Gabler, Duke Ellington, Ab Major
- Lady Sings The Blues Composed by Herbert Nichols, Billie Holiday, C Minor
- Long Ago (and Far Away) From Cover Girl, Composed by Ira Gershwin, Jerome Kern, F Major
- Only Trust Your Heart Composed by Sammy Cahn, Benny Carter, C Major
- Ornithology Composed by Charlie Parker, Bennie Harris, G Major
The Big Book of Jazz
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Big Book of Jazz
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Jazz Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook