There are currently no items in your cart.
The Big Band Era (90 Standards). Composed by Various. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook. Big Band and Standards. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. 304 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.359260).
ISBN 1423424034. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Big Band and Standards. 9x12 inches.
90 fabuluous standards made famous during the 1930's and 40's: All of Me * Darn nThat Dream * In the Mood * Marie * Moonlight in Vermont * Old Devil Moon * Paper Doll * Pennies from Heaven * Stardust * Tuxedo Junction * Willow Weep for Me * and many more!
- Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
- Across The Alley From The Alamo
- All Of Me
- Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea
- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
- The Breeze And I
- Bye Bye Blues
- Cherokee (Indian Love Song)
- Darn that Dream
- Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me
- Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree (With Anyone Else But Me)
- EAST OF THE SUN (AND WEST OF THE MOON)
- Everything Happens To Me
- Five Foot Two, Eyes Of Blue (Has Anybody Seen My Girl?)
- Flat Foot Floogie
- Harbor Lights
- Here's That Rainy Day
- Hey! Ba-Ba-Re-Bop
- Honeysuckle Rose
- How High The Moon
- I Can Dream, Can't I?
- I Can't Get Started With You
- I Can't Give You Anything But Love
- I Didn't Know What Time It Was
- I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance
- I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire
- I'll Be Around
- I'll Be Seeing You
- I'll Get By (As Long As I Have You)
- I'll Remember April
- I'm Beginning to See the Light
- I'm Confessin' (That I Love You)
- I've Heard That Song Before
- In A Shanty In Old Shanty Town
- In The Mood
- Indiana (Back Home Again In Indiana)
- Is You Is, Or Is You Ain't (Ma' Baby)
- It's only a Paper Moon
- It's The Talk Of The Town
- Jersey Bounce
- Let's Get Away From It All
- Lilli Marlene
- Lullaby Of The Leaves
- Mairzy Doats
- Moonlight in Vermont
- (There Ought To Be A) Moonlight Savings Time
- My Heart Belongs To Daddy
- Nevertheless (I'm in Love with You)
- Oh Johnny, Oh Johnny, Oh!
- Old Devil Moon
- Opus One
- Paper Doll
- Pennies from Heaven
- Poinciana (Song Of The Tree)
- Polka Dots and Moonbeams
- Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey
- Red Sails In The Sunset
- Shoo Fly Pie And Apple Pan Dowdy
- Sleepy Lagoon
- Somebody Else Is Taking My Place
- STOMPIN' AT THE SAVOY
- A String of Pearls
- Sunday, Monday Or Always
- Sunrise Serenade
- Sweet Sue-Just You
- Tain't What You Do (It's The Way That Cha Do It)
- There Are Such Things
- There'll Be Some Changes Made
- There's A Small Hotel
- These Foolish Things (Remind Me Of You)
- The Things We Did Last Summer
- Three Little Fishies (Itty Bitty Poo)
- Till The End Of Time
- Tuxedo Junction
- Under A Blanket Of Blue
- The Varsity Drag
- Where The Blue Of The Night (Meets The Gold Of The Day)
- Willow Weep For Me
- Yes Indeed
- You Brought A New Kind Of Love To Me
- You Turned The Tables On Me
- You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To
- You're the Cream in My Coffee
The Big Band Era
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Big Band Era
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Big Band Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook