The Best of "Shorties"
Marching Band Mallet Percussion (Bells/Xylophone)
An All-Purpose Marching Band/Pep Band Book for Stands, Time-Outs, Pep Rallies, and a Host of Other Uses. Arranged by Victor Lopez. Marching Band Collection. Book. 12 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.MBFM00017).
Item Number: AP.MBFM00017
A collection of the best charts from the popular Shorties series: 16 great arrangements of the most popular marching band tunes today in quick-to-play, quick-to-rehearse versions ideal for stands, time-outs, pep rallies, and a host of other uses. Titles are: Louie, Louie * Shout * Rock Around the Clock * In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida * Wipeout * La Bamba * Tequila * Gimme Some Lovin' * That's the Way (I Like It) * Land of a Thousand Dances * Soul Man * Your Mama Don't Dance * Bad to the Bone * Bang the Drum All Day * Happy Birthday to You * The Star-Spangled Banner.
- In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida Composed by Doug Ingle
- Soul Man Composed by Isaac Hayes,David Porter
- Shout Additional credits O'Kelly Isley,Ronald Isley,Rudolph Isley
- Wipe Out Composed by The Surfaris
- La Bamba Arranged by Ritchie Valens
- Bang the Drum All Day Composed by Todd Rundgren
- Tequila Additional credits Chuck Rio
- Louie, Louie Additional credits Richard Berry
- (We're Gonna) Rock Around the Clock Composed by Max Freedman,Jimmy De Knight
- Bad To The Bone Composed by George Thorogood
- Gimme Some Lovin' Composed by Steve Winwood,Muff Winwood,Spencer Davis
- Happy Birthday To You Lyrics by Mildred Hill,Patty Hill
- Land Of A Thousand Dances Additional credits Chris Kenner,Antoine Domino, Jr.
- That's The Way (I Like It) Additional credits Harry Casey,Richard Finch
- Your Mama Don't Dance Additional credits Jim Messina,Kenny Loggins