There are currently no items in your cart.
The Best Of Patsy Cline by Patsy Cline. For Guitar, Piano/Keyboard, Vocal. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook. Country and Nashville Sound. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. 126 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.490431).
ISBN 0793501008. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Country and Nashville Sound. 9x12 inches.
Features 25 of her all-time classics, including: Back in Baby's Arms * Crazy * I Fall to Pieces * Leavin' on Your Mind * San Antonio Rose * She's Got You * Sweet Dreams * Three Cigarettes in an Ashtray * Walkin' After Midnight * The Wayward Wind * Why Can't He Be You * Your Cheatin' Heart * more!
- A Poor Man's Roses (Or A Rich Man's Gold)
- When You Need A Laugh
- You Belong To Me
- He Called Me Baby
- Back In Baby's Arms
- Blue Moon Of Kentucky
- Faded Love
- Foolin' 'Round
- Half As Much
- Have You Ever Been Lonely? (Have You Ever Been Blue?)
- I Fall To Pieces
- Imagine That
- It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels
- Just A Closer Walk With Thee
- Leavin' On Your Mind
- Loose Talk
- Love Letters In The Sand
- San Antonio Rose
- She's Got You
- Side by Side
- So Wrong
- South Of The Border (Down Mexico Way)
- Sweet Dreams
- Tennessee Waltz
- There He Goes
- Three Cigarettes In An Ashtray
- True Love
- Walkin' After Midnight
- The Wayward Wind
- When I Get Through With You (You'll Love Me Too)
- Why Can't He Be You
- You're Stronger Than Me
- Your Cheatin' Heart
- I Love You So Much It Hurts Me
The Best Of Patsy Cline
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Best Of Patsy Cline
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: Country Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook