There are currently no items in your cart.
The Best of David Foster - 2nd Edition by David "Babyface" Foster. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. P/V/G Composer Collection. Pop and Pop. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams and introductory text. 160 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.313016).
ISBN 0793547253. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams and introductory text. Pop and Pop. 9x12 inches.
A visionary producer, gifted arranger and prolific composer, David Foster is a 12-time Grammy winner with a remarkable 37 nominations to his credit. This collection features 29 of his finest, including: After the Love Has Gone • Because We Believe • The Colour of My Love • Glory of Love • Grown-Up Christmas List • Hard to Say I'm Sorry • I Have Nothing • The Power of the Dream • The Prayer • St. Elmo's Fire (Man in Motion) • Who's Holding Donna Now • Winter Games • You're the Inspiration • and more. Features an introduction with photos.
- After The Love Has Gone
- After Tonight
- All 'Improvviso Amore
- Ayer (All That My Heart Can Hold)
- Because We Believe
- Gira Con Me
- Glory Of Love
- Got To Be Real
- Grown-Up Christmas List
- Hard to Say I'm Sorry
- Heart to Heart
- I have nothing
- Look What You've Done To Me
- Love Theme From 'St. Elmo's Fire'
- She's A Beauty
- St. Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion)
- Tell him
- The Colour Of My Love
- The Power Of The Dream
- The Prayer
- Through the Fire
- To Love You More
- Voices That Care
- Who's Holding Donna Now
- Winter Games
- You'll See
- You're the Inspiration
The Best of David Foster - 2nd Edition
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Best of David Foster - 2nd Edition
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More by this Performer: David "Babyface" Foster Sheet Music David "Babyface" Foster Piano, Vocal, Guitar Sheet Music David "Babyface" Foster Voice Sheet Music David "Babyface" Foster Electric Guitar Sheet Music
Genre: Pop Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook