There are currently no items in your cart.
The Best of Cream by Cream. For Guitar. Hal Leonard Guitar Signature Licks. Hard Rock, Classic Rock and Instructional. Instructional book (song excerpts only) and examples CD. Standard guitar notation, guitar tablature, chord names, guitar notation legend, introductory text and instructional text. 56 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.695251).
ISBN 079358793X. With standard guitar notation, guitar tablature, chord names, guitar notation legend, introductory text and instructional text. Hard Rock, Classic Rock and Instructional. 9x12 inches.
A thorough breakdown of the guitar styles and techniques of Eric Clapton during his Cream days, including lessons and transcriptions for 12 classic tracks: Badge * Crossroads (Cross Road Blues) * Spoonful * Steppin' Out * Strange Brew * Sunshine of Your Love * White Room * more.
About Hal Leonard Signature Licks
The Signature Licks book/audio packs are especially formatted to give instruction on how to play a particular artist style by using the actual transcribed, "right from the record" licks! Designed for use by anyone from beginner right up to the experienced player who is looking to expand their insight. The books contain full performance notes and an overview of each artist or group's style with transcriptions in notes and tab. The audio accompaniment features playing tips and techniques, as well as playing examples at a slower tempo.
- Cross Road Blues (Crossroads)
- I Feel Free
- Sitting On Top Of The World
- Steppin' Out
- Strange Brew
- Sunshine of Your Love
- Tales Of Brave Ulysses
- White Room
- World Of Pain
The Best of Cream
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Best of Cream
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.