The Art Tatum Collection
Piano - SMP Level 7 (Late Intermediate)
By Art Tatum. Hal Leonard Artist Transcriptions. Jazz and Swing. Collection. With standard notation, chord names and introductory text (does not include words to the songs). 134 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.672316).
Item Number: HL.672316
ISBN 0793544645. 9x12 inches.
This fabulous songbook features note-for-note transcriptions of pianist supreme Art Tatum's interpretations of 15 jazz standards: After You've Gone • Ain't Misbehavin' • Aunt Hagar's Blues • Blue Skies • Body and Soul • Cocktails for Two • Honeysuckle Rose • How High the Moon • Jitterbug Waltz • The Man I Love • St. Louis Blues • Sweet Lorraine • Tea for Two • Tiger Rag (Hold That Tiger) • Willow Weep for Me.
About Hal Leonard Artist Transcriptions
Artist Transcriptions are authentic, note-for-note transcriptions of the hottest wind, electronic, guitar and keyboard artists. These outstanding, accurate arrangements are in an easy-to-read format which includes all essential lines. Artist Transcriptions can be used to perform, sequence or reference.
About SMP Level 7 (Late Intermediate)
4 to 5-note chords in both hands and scales in octaves in both hands.
- After You've Gone Composed by Henry Creamer, Turner Layton
- Ain't Misbehavin' From ÒAin't MisbehavinÓ, Composed by Andy Razaf, Thomas Waller, Harry Brooks
- Aunt Hagar's Blues Composed by J. Tim Brymn, W.C. Handy
- Blue Skies Composed by Irving Berlin
- Body And Soul Composed by Edward Heyman, Robert Sour, Frank Eyton, John Green
- Cocktails For Two Composed by Arthur Johnston, Sam Coslow
- Honeysuckle Rose Composed by Andy Razaf, Thomas Waller
- How High The Moon From "Two for the Show", Composed by Nancy Hamilton, Morgan Lewis
- Jitterbug Waltz Composed by Thomas "Fats" Waller
- The Man I Love Composed by George Gershwin,Ira Gershwin
- St. Louis Blues Composed by W.C. Handy
- Sweet Lorraine Composed by Mitchell Parish, Cliff Burwell
- Tea For Two Composed by Irving Caesar, Vincent Youmans
- Tiger Rag (Hold That Tiger) Composed by Harry DeCosta
- Willow Weep For Me Composed by Ann Ronell