There are currently no items in your cart.
The Art of Spanish Guitar: A Method for Guitar. Music Sales America. Spanish. Softcover with CD. 144 pages. Music Sales #AM983279. Published by Music Sales (HL.14002214).
ISBN 082563461X. Spanish. 9x12 inches.
Celino Romero's The Art of Spanish Guitar embodies more than two hundred years of guitar playing experience accumulated by three generations of Romeros. Celino embraces the variety of styles and innovations that the Romeros have brought to this art form individually and through the many years of playing together.
- Cd Track List
- Author's Preface
- Position and Posture
- How to Hold and Hug the Guitar
- Lines to Remember
- Tension: Enemy No. 1
- The Right Hand
- Terminology for the Right Hand
- Placement for the Right Hand
- Your First Sounds
- Rest Strokes and Free Strokes
- (Apoyando & Enganchando)
- Exercises for the Rest Stroke Thumb
- Exercises for the Rest Stroke Fingers
- The Romero Touch
- The Left Hand
- Terminology for the Left Hand
- Positioning for the Left Hand and Fingers
- Economy of Force and Finger Exercises
- Shifting Positions
- Chormatic Scales and Exercises
- Chromatic Shifts
- Chromatic Triplets
- Tarrega Symchronization Exercises
- Scale Synchronization
- Aguado Synchronization Exercises
- Ascending Slurs (The Hammer-On)
- Ascending Slur Exercises
- Decending Slurs (The Pull-Off)
- Decending Slur Exercises
- Matters of the Right Hand
- Matters of the Left Hand
- Chord Exercises
- Bar Chords
- Tarrega Exercises for the Bar Finger
- Andante Allegro (Aguado)
- Study No. 2, Op. 6
- The Thumb
- The Full Plant
- Sequential Planting
- Giuliani's Right Hand Studies
- Right Hand Studies Nos. 2-20
- Repertoire for Right Hand Development
- Prelude in A Minor
- Study No. 10
- Prelude in C
- Prelude in E Minor
- Caprice in G
- Study No. 1 in A Minor
- Essential Studies
- Study No. 1, Op. 60
- Study No. 2, Op. 60
- Study No. 3, Op. 60
- Study No. 10, Op. 60
- Study No. 14, Op. 60
- Study No. 19, Op. 60
- Study No. 9 in B Minor
- Study No. 10 in D Minor
- Tremolo: Step by Step
- Study No. 7, Op. 60
- Another Training Method
- Flowing Techniques
- Recuerdos de la Alhambra (Excerpt)
- Rasgueado and Flamenco
- Concierto de Aranjuez (Excerpt)
- Waltz in G
- Vals in G
- Prelude No. 7
- Der Frohlicher LandMann, Op. 68, No. 10
- Millitary March
- Romance Anonimo
- Daily "Guitar Gymnastics"
- Gymnastics No. 1
- Variations on Gymnastics No. 1
- Gymnastics No. 2
- Crossing Exercises
- "Spider" Exercises
- Ascending Slurs
- Descending Slurs
- Bar Exercises
- Grace Notes, Mordents, and Trills
- Natural Harmonics
- Artificial Harmonics
- Appendix A: 24 Diatonic Scales
- Appendix B: 120 Studies for Right-Hand Development
- Appendix C: The Shaping of Fingernails
- About the Author
The Art of Spanish Guitar: A Method
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Art of Spanish Guitar: A Method
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Guitar Sheet Music
Genre: Spanish Sheet Music