There are currently no items in your cart.
The Art of Hawaiian Steel Guitar composed by Stacy Phillips. For Guitar (Lap Steel). Perfect binding, Solos. Hawaiian. Intermediate. Book/CD Set. 156 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.94383BCD).
ISBN 9780786660872. Hawaiian. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This book is an excellent study of the history and unique musical stylings of the Hawaiian guitar. Stacy Phillips successfully pinpoints the characteristics of Hawaiian guitar solos. A special feature is the inclusion of a superb historical survey of Hawaiian music. Written in tablature only, G tuning. DeWitt Scott comments: "There are two types of Hawaiian music, the 'authentic' style and the 'tourist' style. Stacy is presenting the 'authentic' style and this is much needed to keep the Hawaiian music alive.".
- Hilo March #2
- Little Heaven Of The South Seas #1
- Aloha Oe
- Kewalo Chimes
- Tomi Tomi #1 Performed by C. E. King And I. U. Iosepa
- Indiana March
- Na Ali'i
- Tickling The Strings #2 Performed by C. E. King And I. U. Iosepa
- Kaua I Ka Huahua'i #2
- Maui Chimes #1
- Hilo E
- Ke Ahi Kuu Ipo
- Lei Lehua
- Mai Kai No Kauai
- Patches Performed by C. E. King And I. U. Iosepa
- Honolulu Bound #1
- Hue Hue
- Hula Medley #2
- Kaui Kahio
- Kiho' Alu
- Maui Chimes #2
- Na Lei O Hawaii
- Sol Hoopuu Hot Solo Performed by C. E. King And I. U. Iosepa
- Hilo March #1
- Honolulu Stomp
- Little Heaven Of The South Seas #2
- Hula Blues #1 Performed by Johnny Noble And Sonny Cunha
- Kaua I Ka Huahua'i #1
- Hula Blues #2 Performed by Johnny Noble And Sonny Cunha
- Pupu O 'Ewa Performed by C. E. King And I. U. Iosepa
- Little Heaven Of The South Seas #3
- Honolulu Bound #2
- Hula Blues #3 Performed by Johnny Noble And Sonny Cunha
- Moana Chimes
- Pauoha Performed by C. E. King And I. U. Iosepa
- Tomi Tomi #2 Performed by C. E. King And I. U. Iosepa
- He Aloha Noa Honolulu #1
- Kohala March
- Sweet Lei Lehua Performed by C. E. King And I. U. Iosepa
- E Mame E
- Mai Poina Oe Ia'u
- Paahana #2 Performed by C. E. King And I. U. Iosepa
- Na Moku Eha
- Na Pua O Hawaii
- Opihi Moemoe
- Paahana #1 Performed by C. E. King And I. U. Iosepa
- Cunha Medley
- He Aloha Noa Honolulu #2
- Kilima Waltz
- La Rosita
- Lei Ana Ika Makihana
- Moani Ke Ala
- Ua Like No A Like Performed by C. E. King And I. U. Iosepa
- Hula Medley #1
- Pa' Au' Au Waltz Performed by C. E. King And I. U. Iosepa
- Tickling The Strings #1 Performed by C. E. King And I. U. Iosepa
The Art of Hawaiian Steel Guitar
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Art of Hawaiian Steel Guitar
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Steel Guitar Sheet Music
Genre: Hawaiian Sheet Music