The Ahmad Jamal Collection
Bass, Drums, Piano - Difficulty: medium to medium-difficult
By Ahmad Jamal. Hal Leonard Artist Transcriptions. Jazz. Full score. With chord names, drum notation and introductory text. 111 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.672322).
Item Number: HL.672322
ISBN 0793548543. 9x12 inches.
Acclaimed by and influencing Miles Davis, Ahmad Jamal is a pianist noted for his very melodic improvisations. Jamal weaves a seamless musical tapestry in this folio of 10 standards and original compositions. Piano and bass lines are fully transcribed, along with a drum sketch score. Also includes a biography and discography.
About Hal Leonard Artist Transcriptions
Artist Transcriptions are authentic, note-for-note transcriptions of the hottest wind, electronic, guitar and keyboard artists. These outstanding, accurate arrangements are in an easy-to-read format which includes all essential lines. Artist Transcriptions can be used to perform, sequence or reference.
- For My Daughter Composed by Ahmad Jamal, Db Major
- The Canteen Composed by Ahmad Jamal, D Minor
- My Flower Composed by Ahmad Jamal, D Minor
- Sumayah Composed by Ahmad Jamal, C Major
- Ahmad's Blues Composed by Ahmad Jamal, C Major
- Night Mist Blues Composed by Ahmad Jamal, F Major
- New Rhumba Composed by Ahmad Jamal, C Major
- But Not For Me Composed by George Gershwin,Ira Gershwin, C Major
- Poinciana (Song Of The Tree) Composed by Buddy Bernier, Nat Simon, D Major
- The Surrey With The Fringe On Top From 'Oklahoma!', Composed by Richard Rodgers, Oscar Hammerstein, F Major