There are currently no items in your cart.
The Adventures of Lewis & Clark (Musical) by John Jacobson and Roger Emerson. Arranged by Alan Billingsley. For Choral (PREV CD). Choral. Music First Express. Children's Musical. CD only. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.8740277).
ISBN 1423454693. Children's Musical. 5x5 inches.
In 1804, the United States, under the leadership of President Thomas Jefferson, commissioned Meriwether Lewis and William Clark to travel, explore and chart the new territories of the Louisiana Purchase. These brave men, and their companions, York, Charbonneau, Sacajawea, along with their trusty dog, Scannon, traveled up the Missouri River, over the Rocky Mountains, and down the Columbia River, all the way to the Pacific Ocean. Their remarkable story comes to life in this clever 40-minute musical adaptation by Roger Emerson and John Jacobson, with 8 original songs and a delightfully-entertaining script. The Teacher's Manual includes the accompanied songs, the full script, and background historical information, while the Singer's Edition includes the script and vocal lines only. Best of all, John Jacobson's choreography notes are included in both, and the Perf/Accom. CD will help you stage a truly spectacular production. Let music enrich the curriculum of your school as you join Lewis and Clark in their historic journey. Available: Teacher's Manual, Singer's Edition 5Pak, Preview Cassette (full performance only) and Performance/Accompaniment CD. Performance Time: 40 minutes.
- Fork In The Road
- Let's Make A Deal
- Life's 'Ruff!'
- O! The Joy!
- The Ballad Of Lewis And Clark
- This Is Our Home
- Tumblin' Waters
- Wayfaring Stranger
The Adventures of Lewis & Clark (Musical)
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Adventures of Lewis & Clark (Musical)
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: Choir Music
Series: Music First Express