There are currently no items in your cart.
The Acoustic Guitar Method, Book 1 for Guitar. Guitar Educational. Softcover with CD. Guitar tablature. 48 pages. Published by String Letter Publishing (HL.695648).
ISBN 1890490482. With guitar tablature. 9x12 inches.
We're proud to present the first in a series of beginning method books that uses traditional American music to teach authentic techniques and songs. From the folk, blues and old-time music of yesterday have come the rock, country and jazz of today. Now you can begin understanding, playing and enjoying these essential traditions and styles on the instrument that truly represents American music: the acoustic guitar. Working in both tablature and standard notation, you'll learn how to find notes on the fingerboard, a variety of basic chords and strums, country backup basics, waltz time, and melodies with half notes and rests. When you're done with this method series, you'll know dozens of the tunes that form the backbone of American music and be able to play them using a variety of flatpicking and fingerpicking techniques. Songs: Man of Constant Sorrow • Columbus Stockade Blues • Careless Love • Get Along Home, Cindy • Sally Goodin • Ida Red • Darling Corey • Hot Corn, Cold Corn • East Virginia Blues • In the Pines • Banks of the Ohio • Scarborough Fair • Shady Grove.
The Acoustic Guitar Method, Book 1
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The Acoustic Guitar Method, Book 1
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.