There are currently no items in your cart.
The ABRSM Songbook Grade 3 for Voice, Piano. Collection, Voice & Piano Albums. Grade 3. Songbook and play along CD. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (PE.9781860965999).
The grading of difficulty is well done.... This series is a rich source of songs for teachers and students, whether or not they are working in the music exam system of the Royal Schools of Music.--Journal of Singing (May/June 2010)
The five-volume ABRSM Songbook series features over 100 songs, drawn from the comprehensive Associated Board's singing syllabus. These albums provide pieces from the Renaissance to the 20th century, many of them newly edited by Michael Pilkington. Numerous folk-songs, either in new arrangements by Carol Barratt or their classic versions, and a selection of traditional songs collected from around the world, complete this series. Includes a CD of piano accompaniments to all the art songs, performed by Simon Lepper, as well as recordings of the texts to every song, performed by native speakers.
- -Compilers' note
- -Notes on the editorial approach
- -Notes on the art songs
- Ah! how pleasant 'tis to love Performed by Henry Purcell
- Dalmatian Cradle Song Performed by Anonymous, Arr. Hugh S. Roberton
- Die Bekehrte (The Encounter) Performed by Ignaz Brull
- Ferry me across the water (No. 7 from Ten Children's Songs, Op. 1) Performed by Gerald Finzi
- God Be In My Head Performed by Walford Davies
- I'm learning to read (from The Banky Field) Performed by Betty Roe
- In the garden flowers are growing (No. 2 from Ukrainian Folk Songs) Performed by Ukrainian Traditional, Arr. W. H. Anderson
- Komm, liebe Zither, komm (Come sweetest zither, come) Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Llwyn Onn (The Ash Grove) Performed by Welsh Traditional, Arr. Carol Barratt
- Minnelied (Love-song) D. 429 Performed by Franz Schubert
- 'Orrible Little Blue-Eyes (from The Barnstormers) Performed by Betty Roe
- My House (from Peter Pan) Performed by Leonard Bernstein
- Sicilian River Song Performed by Anonymous, Arr. Maurice Jacobson
- Sweet and Low Performed by Joseph Barnby
- The Banks of Allan Water Performed by Melody 'by A Lady', Arr. Carol Barratt
- The Owls Performed by Peter Jenkyns
- The Path to the Moon Performed by Eric H. Thiman
- The Sunflower Performed by Irish Traditional, Arr. Carol Barratt
- Wiegenlied (Cradle Song) Op. 27, No. 5 Performed by Wilhelm Taubert, Arr. Carol Barratt
- Windy Nights Performed by Charles Villiers Stanford
- Aa Ola, Ola, min eigen onge! (O Ola, Ola, you did betray me) Performed by Norway
- A la nanita nana (Hush pretty baby hush) Performed by Spain
- All Things Are Quite Silent Performed by Sussex, England
- Coasts of Barbary Performed by Devon, England
- Cuckoo Performed by Devon, England
- Fengyang huagu 1 and 2 (Fengyang song) Performed by Anhui Province, China
- Green Besoms Performed by Devon, England
- Kalevalainen runosavelma (Lines from the Kalevala) Performed by Finland
- Roman Castillo Performed by Mexico
- Seventeen Come Sunday Performed by Sussex, England
- Stole mi se ozeni (Stojan's Wife) Performed by Serbia
- Sweet Nightingale Performed by Cornwall, England
The ABRSM Songbook Grade 3
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The ABRSM Songbook Grade 3
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music