There are currently no items in your cart.
The A Cappella Singer edited by Henry Clough-Leighter. For mixed choir (A Cappella). Choral, Sacred, ecular and Renaissance. Collection. Introductory text and piano rehearsal part. 171 pages. Published by E.C. Schirmer Publishing (EC.1682).
With introductory text and piano rehearsal part. Choral, Sacred, ecular and Renaissance. 9x12 inches.
A Collection Motets, Madrigals, Chansons, Carols, Ayres, Ballets, etc.
- Sing we and chant it Composed by Thomas Morley
- April is in my Mistress' face Composed by Thomas Morley
- Now is the month of Maying Composed by Thomas Morley
- My Bonny Lass Composed by Thomas Morley
- Shoot, false love, I care not Composed by Thomas Morley
- Dainty, fine, sweet nymph Composed by Thomas Morley
- Flora gave me fairest flowers Composed by John Wilbye
- Adieu, sweet Amarillis Composed by John Wilbye
- Grace my lovely one, fair beauties Composed by Thomas Weelkes
- Lady, your eye my love enforced Composed by Thomas Weelkes
- I thought that Love had been a boy Composed by Byrd
- Let go, why do you stay me Composed by Bennett
- The Silver Swan Composed by Orlando Gibbons
- Rest, sweet nymphs Composed by Francis Pilkington
- In these delightful, pleasant groves Composed by Henry Purcell
- Matona, lovely maiden Composed by Orlande De Lassus
- I know a young maiden wondrous fair Composed by Orlande De Lassus
- Good-day, dear heart Composed by Orlande De Lassus
- Ah, could my eyes behold thee Composed by Orlande De Lassus
- O eyes of my beloved Composed by Orlande De Lassus
- My heart doth beg you'll not forget Composed by Orlande De Lassus
- Gay little Nymph Composed by Regnard
- One smiling summer morning Composed by Verdelot
- To woodland glades I must fare Composed by Tessier
- Coletta Composed by Gevaert
- Spring returns Composed by Luca Marenzio
- So well I know who's happy Composed by Orazio Vecchi
- You defy me, beloved foe Composed by Giovanelli
- Cloud Messengers Composed by Cesar Antonowich Cui
- Radiant stars above the mountains glowing (Nocturne) Composed by Cesar Antonowich Cui
The A Cappella Singer
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
The A Cappella Singer
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Genre: Renaissance Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook