There are currently no items in your cart.
The '20s (Paperback Songs). Composed by Various. For C Instruments. Paperback Songs. Softcover. 256 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.240236).
ISBN 0634064150. 4.25x6.75 inches.
A compact and convenient collection of 123 hits from the Roaring '20s, including: Ain't Misbehavin' • Button Up Your Overcoat • Bye Bye Blackbird • Chicago • Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue • I Can't Give You Anything but Love • Me and My Shadow • More Than You Know • My Blue Heaven • My Heart Stood Still • Second Hand Rose • Stardust • What'll I Do? • more!
- If I Had A Talking Picture Of You
- Good News
- After You Get What You Want You Don't Want It
- Ain't Misbehavin'
- Ain't We Got Fun?
- Runnin' Wild
- Alabamy Bound
- I'll Be With You In Apple Blossom Time
- Alice Blue Gown
- All By Myself
- Amapola (Pretty Little Poppy)
- Among My Souvenirs
- Angela Mia
- More Than You Know
- Any Time
- April Showers
- Baby Face
- Baby, Won't You Please Come Home
- Back In Your Own Backyard
- The Best Things in Life Are Free
- Button Up Your Overcoat
- Bye Bye Blackbird
- California, Here I Come
- Carolina In The Morning
- Cecilia (Does Your Mother Know You're Out)
- Chicago (That Toddlin' Town)
- Crazy Rhythm
- 'Deed I Do
- Down Yonder
- Everybody Step
- Five Foot Two, Eyes Of Blue (Has Anybody Seen My Girl?)
- The Hawaiian Wedding Song (Ke Kali Nei Au)
- How About Me?
- I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me
- I Can't Give You Anything But Love
- I Cried For You
- I Want To Be Bad
- I'd Rather Be Blue Over You
- I'll Get By (As Long As I Have You)
- I'm Just WIld About Harry
- I'm Sitting on Top of the World
- If You Knew Susie (Like I know Susie)
- If You Were the Only Girl in the World
- In A Little Spanish Town ('Twas on a Night Like This)
- It All Depends On You
- The Jazz-Me Blues
- Let A Smile Be Your Umbrella
- Let Me Sing And I'm Happy
- Limehouse Blues
- Love Me Or Leave Me
- The Love Nest
- Ma (He's Making Eyes At Me)
- Me And My Shadow
- Mean To Me
- Miss You
- Moonlight And Roses (Bring Mem'ries Of You)
- Mountain Greenery
- My Blue Heaven
- My Buddy
- My Heart Stood Still
- My Honey's Loving Arms
- My Mammy
- My Man (Mon Homme)
- My Yiddishe Momme
- Neapolitan Nights
- Paddlin' Madelin' Home
- Peggy O'Neil
- Rose Room
- Say It With Music
- Second Hand Rose
- Sentimental Me
- The Sheik Of Araby
- Side by Side
- The Song Is Ended (But The Melody Lingers On)
- Sonny Boy
- Sugar Blues
- Sunny Side Up
- There'll Be Some Changes Made
- Thou Swell
- Three O'clock In The Morning
- Toot, Toot, Tootsie! (Good-bye!)
- The Varsity Drag
- The Wang Wang Blues
- 'Way Down Yonder In New Orleans
- Wedding Bells (Are Breaking Up That Old Gang Of Mine)
- What'll I Do?
- When My Baby Smiles At Me
- When My Sugar Walks Down The Street
- When The Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob Bobbin' Along
- When You're Smiling (The Whole World Smiles With You)
- Who's Sorry Now
- With a Song in My Heart
- Yearning (Just For You)
- Yes! We Have No Bananas
- You're the Cream in My Coffee
- All Alone
- Wabash Blues
- Do It Again
- I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate
- Linger Awhile
- The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise
- Yes Sir, That's My Baby
- The Prisoner's Song
- Look for the Silver Lining
- I'll Build A Stairway To Paradise
- Honeysuckle Rose
- Mississippi Mud
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: C Instrument Sheet Music
Genre: 1920s Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: The Decade Series