There are currently no items in your cart.
The 1960s Guitar Big Book by Various. For Guitar. Authentic Guitar TAB; Guitar Mixed Folio; Guitar TAB. Authentic Guitar-Tab Editions. 1960s and Classic Rock. Difficulty: medium to medium-difficult. Guitar tablature songbook. Guitar tablature, standard guitar notation, vocal melody, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams and guitar notation legend. 220 pages. Hal Leonard #GFM0502. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.321447).
ISBN 075793966X. With guitar tablature, standard guitar notation, vocal melody, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams and guitar notation legend. 1960s and Classic Rock. 9x12 inches.
Fifty classic '60s songs from The Animals, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young and more.
- Don't Let Me Be Misundertsood Performed by The Animals
- The House of the Rising Sun Performed by The Animals
- Tighten Up Performed by Archie Bell And The Drells
- The Night they Drove Old Dixie Down Performed by The Band
- Stage Fright Performed by The Band
- Unfaithful Servant Performed by The Band
- Do You Want To Know A Secret Performed by The Beatles
- Can't Find My Way Home Performed by Blind Faith
- For What It's Worth Performed by Buffalo Springfield
- Mr. Tambourine Man Performed by The Byrds
- Spoonful Performed by Cream
- Sunshine of Your Love Performed by Cream
- Tales Of Brave Ulysses Performed by Cream
- White Room Performed by Cream
- Down On The Corner Performed by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Fortunate Son Performed by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Have You Ever Seen the Rain? Performed by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Proud Mary Performed by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Woodstock Performed by Crosby, Stills, Nash And Young
- Times They Are a Changing Performed by Bob Dylan
- This Diamond Ring Performed by Gary Lewis And The Playboys
- Young Girl Performed by Gary Puckett And The Union Gap
- It's My Party Performed by Lesley Gore
- You Don't Own Me Performed by Lesley Gore
- Sugar Mongolia Performed by The Grateful Dead
- Uncle John's Band Performed by The Grateful Dead
- All Along the Watchtower Performed by Jimi Hendrix
- Mrs. Brown You've Got a Lovely Daughter Performed by Herman's Hermits
- Society's Child Performed by Janis Ian
- In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida Performed by Iron Butterfly
- Papa's Got a Brand New Bag Performed by James Brown And The Famous Flames
- You Really Got Me Performed by The Kinks
- If You Could Read My Mind Performed by Gordon Lightfoot
- People Get Ready Performed by Curtis Mayfield
- Big Yellow Taxi Performed by Joni Mitchell
- James Bond Theme Performed by The Monty Norman Orchestra
- Tupelo Honey Performed by Van Morrison
- Tell Laura I Love Her Performed by Ray Peterson
- Scarborough Fair/Canticle Performed by Simon And Garfunkel
- The Sound Of Silence Performed by Simon And Garfunkel
- When A Man Loves A Woman Performed by Percey Sledge
- Bang Bang Performed by Sonny And Cher
- The Beat Goes On Performed by Sonny And Cher
- I Got You Babe Performed by Sonny And Cher
- You Better Sit Down Kids Performed by Sonny And Cher
- Gimme Some Lovin' Performed by The Spencer Davis Group
- John Barleycorn Performed by Traffic
- Higher And Higher Performed by Jackie Wilson
- She's Not There Performed by The Zombies
- Time of the Season Performed by The Zombies
The 1960s Guitar Big Book
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The 1960s Guitar Big Book
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Authentic Guitar-Tab Editions