There are currently no items in your cart.
The 1950s Guitar Big Book by Various. For Guitar. Authentic Guitar TAB; Guitar Mixed Folio; Guitar TAB. Guitar Recorded Version. Pop/Rock. Softcover. Guitar tablature. 124 pages. Hal Leonard #GFM0501. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.321446).
ISBN 0757939163. With guitar tablature. Pop/Rock. 9x12 inches.
Alfred's Guitar Big Book series presents the best songs of each decade and each genre in complete note-for-note guitar tab transcriptions. Most books in the series are well over 250 pages and contain 30 to 40 or more songs each. With over 20 books in the series, the Big Books are a great way to build a complete reference library of all your favorite songs. Thirty-five classic '50s songs from Bill Haley and the Comets, Eddie Cochran, The Crests, Dick Dale, Skeeter Davis, Bobby Day, Dion and the Belmonts, Fats Domino, Duane Eddy, The Everly Brothers, The Flamingos, The Fleetwoods, Frankie Ford, Bobby Helms, Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard, Ricky Nelson, The Penguins, Del Shannon, The Surfaris, and The Tornadoes.
About Hal Leonard Guitar Recorded Versions
Guitar Recorded Versions are note-for-note transcriptions of guitar music taken directly off recordings. This series, one of the most popular in print today, features some of the greatest guitar players and groups from blues, rock, and heavy metal. Guitar Recorded Versions are transcribed by the best transcribers in the business. Every book contains notes and tablature.
- I Only Have Eyes For You
- Runaround Sue
- The Wanderer
- Summertime Blues
- Ain't That A Shame
- Blue Monday
- Forty Miles of Bad Road
- Good Golly Miss Molly
- I Want To Walk You Home
- I'm Walkin'
- My Special Angel
- Sixteen Candles
- Walking To New Orleans
- Wipe Out
- All I Have To Do Is Dream
- Bird Dog
- Blueberry Hill
- Bye Bye Love
- Come Softly To Me
- Great Balls of Fire
- Rockin' Robin
- Sea Cruise
- Shake, Rattle and Roll
- A Teenager in Love
- Wake Up Little Susie
- The End Of The World
- Earth Angel
- Hello Mary Lou
- Peter Gunn
- Rebel 'Rouser
- Rock Around The Clock
The 1950s Guitar Big Book
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The 1950s Guitar Big Book
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Format: Collection / Songbook