There are currently no items in your cart.
The 16-Bar Theatre Audition - Baritone/Bass (100 Songs Excerpted for Successful Auditions). Edited by Michael Dansicker. For Vocal. Vocal Collection. Broadway, Movies and Pop. Difficulty: medium. Songbook. Vocal melody, lyrics, piano accompaniment, chord names and introductory text. 172 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.740256).
ISBN 0634064436. With vocal melody, lyrics, piano accompaniment, chord names and introductory text. Broadway, Movies and Pop. 9x12 inches.
Most large audition calls for musical theatre, both professionally and in larger school situations, specify that those auditioning bring in a 16 bar excerpt. The professionals in musical theatre often complain that singers don't know how to construct an appropriate 16 bar audition, either in choosing a song or in editing an excerpt. With this new series, that problem is solved forever! Editor Michael Dansicker, a composer/producer/music director, is a seasoned musical theatre veteran, with 100 Broadway credits. He brings his expertise and broad knowledge of the literature to this series. Each excerpt has been given a thoughtful, graceful and effective form. No more illegible scribblings for the poor audition accompanist! An enormous variety of literature is represented, from old standards to movie songs to the latest Broadway and Off-Broadway material. With 100 songs per volume, any singing actor, whatever his or her talents and strong suits, will have many choices. In the preface, the editor gives valuable pointers on the nature of a good audition and some factors in choosing songs.
- If I Can't Love Her From Beauty and the Beast
- Me From Beauty and the Beast
- The Kite You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
- Out There From The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Heaven's Light From The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- All I Care About From Chicago
- All I Need Is The Girl From Gypsy
- loving you From Mame
- Someone Like You From Do I Hear a Waltz?
- Come Back To Me From On a Clear Day You Can See Forever
- Once In A Lifetime From Stop the World- I Want to Get Off
- All Of You From Silk Stockings
- Who Do You Love I Hope Annie Get Your Gun
- Santa Fe From Newsies
- Alone At The Drive-In Movie From Grease
- Somebody Loves Me From George White's Scandals of 1924
- When She Loved Me From Toy Story 2
- 'Til Him From The Producers
- Haben Sie Gehort Das Deutsche Band? (Have You Ever Heard The German Band?) From The Producers
- Anywhere I Wander From Hans Christian Anderson
- Being Alive From Company
- Blow High, Blow Low From Carousel
- C'est Moi From Camelot
- Can't Help Falling in Love From Blue Hawaii
- Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful? From Cinderella
- Don't Get Around Much Anymore From Sophisticated Ladies
- Empty Chairs At Empty Tables From Les Miserables
- A Fellow Needs A Girl From Allegro
- Get Me to the Church on Time From My Fair Lady
- I Can See It From The Fantasticks
- I Could Write A Book From Pal Joey
- I Don't Remember You From The Happy Time
- I Have Dreamed From The King and I
- I Met A Girl From Bells Are Ringing
- I Wish I Were In Love Again From Babes in Arms
- I Won't Send Roses From Mack and Mabel
- I'll Build A Stairway To Paradise From George White's Scandals; An American in Paris
- I'll Never Say No From The Unsinkable Molly Brown
- If Ever I Would Leave You From Camelot
- If I Loved You From Carousel
- The Impossible Dream (The Quest) From Man of La Mancha
- It Only Happens When I Dance With You From Easter Parade
- It Only Takes A Moment From Hello, Dolly!
- Jackie From Jacques Brel is Alive and Well and Living in Paris
- Jailhouse Rock From Smokey Joe's Cafe
- Joey, Joey, Joey From The Most Happy Fella
- Kansas City From Oklahoma!
- Let Me Sing And I'm Happy From Mammy
- Lonely Room From Oklahoma!
- A Lot Of Livin' To Do From Bye Bye Birdie
- Love, I Hear From A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Luck Be A Lady From Guys and Dolls
- Make Someone Happy From Do Re Mi
- Man Of La Mancha (I, Don Quixote) From Man of La Mancha
- My Defenses Are Down From Annie Get Your Gun
- My Name From Oliver!
- My Romance From Jumbo
- Nothing Can Stop Me Now! From The Roar of the Greasepaint- the Smell of the Crowd
- Old Devil Moon From Finian's Rainbow
- On a Clear Day (You Can See Forever) From On a Clear Day You Can See Forever
- On Broadway From Smokey Joe's Cafe
- On the Street Where you Live From My Fair Lady
- Once In Love With Amy From Where's Charley?
- Out Of This World From Out of This World
- People Will Say We're In Love From Oklahoma!
- Put on a Happy Face From Bye Bye Birdie
- A Secretary Is Not A Toy From How to Succeed In Business Without Really Trying
- She Touched Me From Drat! The Cat!
- Some Enchanted Evening From South Pacific
- Something Was Missing From Annie
- Stayin' Alive From Saturday Night Fever
- Steppin' Out With My Baby From Easter Parade
- Ten Minutes Ago From Cinderella
- That's For Me From State Fair
- There's No Reason In The World From Milk and Honey
- They Call The Wind Maria From Paint Your Wagon
- Were Thine That Special Face From Kiss Me, Kate
- What Kind Of Fool Am I? From Stop the World- I Want to Get Off
- Where Or When From Babes in Arms
- Where Is The Life That Late I Led? From Kiss Me, Kate
- Who Can I Turn To? From The Roar of the Greasepaint- the Smell of the Crowd
- Why Should I Wake Up? From Cabaret
- With So Little To Be Sure Of From Anyone Can Whistle
- You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile From Annie
- Young And Foolish From Plain and Fancy
- Dear Old Syracuse From The Boys from Syracuse
- Something, Somewhere From Two by Two
- The Sadder But Wiser Girl From The Music Man
- The Shortest Day Of The Year From The Boys from Syracuse
- Bring Me My Bride From A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Colorado, My Home From The Unsinkable Molly Brown
- Once Upon A Time From All American
- I Want To Be With You From Golden Boy
- Lizzie's Comin' Home From 110 in the Shade
- Celebration From Celebration
- I've Just Seen Her From All American
- (Walking) Among My Yesterdays From The Happy Time
- I Know About Love From Do Re Mi
- Buddy's Blues From Follies
The 16-Bar Theatre Audition - Baritone/Bass
100 Songs Excerpted for Successful Auditions
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
The 16-Bar Theatre Audition - Baritone/Bass
100 Songs Excerpted for Successful Auditions
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Baritone Voice Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Best of Voice Solo