There are currently no items in your cart.
Test Pieces for Orchestral Auditions for Trombone. Orchestral Excerpts. Play Along. Accompaniment CD only. Published by Music Partner CD (PE.MP8665).
Bartok - Concerto for Orchestra; Beethoven - Missa Solemnis; Berg - Drei Orchesterstucke, Lulu, Wozzeck; Berlioz - Symphonie fantastique, Hungarian March; Blacher - Paganini Variations; Borodin - Prince Igor; Brahms - Symphonies 1 & 2; Mahler - Symphony No 3; Mascagni - Cavalleria Rusticana; Mozart - Magic Flute, Requiem; Pfitzner - Palestrina; Puccini - Turandot; Ravel - Bolero; Rimsky-Korsakov - Scheherazade; Rossini - Guillaume Tell, La Gazza Ladra; Schumann - Symphonies 2 & 3; Richard Strauss - Don Juan, Tod und Verklarung, Till Eulenspiegel, Zarathustra, Arabella; Stravinsky - The Firebird, Pulcinella; Verdi - La Forza del Destino, Otello; Wagner - Lohengrin, Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg, Das Rheingold, Siegfried, Die Walkure Beethoven - Symphony No 9, Missa Solemnis; Berlioz - Symphonie fantastique; Brahms - Symphony No 1; Chabrier - Espana; Cornelius - Der Barbier von Bagdad; Delibes -Coppelia; Haydn - Die Schopfung; Janacek - Sinfonietta; Kodaly - Hary Janos Suite; Leoncavallo - Pagliacci; Mascagni - Cavalleria Rusticana; Rossini - Guillaume Tell; Richard Strauss - Till Eulenspiegel, Zarathustra, Elektra, Ariadne auf Naxos, Der Burger als Edelmann; Verdi - Otello; Wagner - Lohengin, Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg, Das Rheingold, Siegfried, Die Walkure
(2CD set) CDs only. (These orchestral recordings present the complete excerpt, and the specific instrument is not omitted.) For corresponding sheet music anthology see EP 8665.
- Concerto For Orchestra Composed by Bela Bartok
- Missa Solemnis Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Drei Orchesterstucke Composed by Berg
- Lulu Composed by Berg
- Wozzeck Composed by Berg
- Symphonie Fantastique Composed by Hector Berlioz
- Hungarian March Composed by Hector Berlioz
- Paganini Variations Composed by Blacher
- Prince Igor Composed by Alexander Borodin
- Symphony No. 1 Composed by Johannes Brahms
- Symphony No 2 Composed by Johannes Brahms
- Symphony No 3 Composed by Gustav Mahler
- Cavalleria Rusticana Composed by Pietro Mascagni
- Magic Flute Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Requiem Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Palestrina Composed by Hans Pfitzner
- Turandot Composed by Giacomo Puccini
- Bolero Composed by Maurice Ravel
- Scheherazade Composed by Nikolay Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov
- Guillaume Tell Composed by Gioachino Rossini
- La Gazza Ladra Composed by Gioachino Rossini
- Don Juan Composed by Richard Strauss
- Tod und Verklarung Composed by Richard Strauss
- Till Eulenspiegel Composed by Richard Strauss
- Zarathustra Composed by Richard Strauss
- Arabella Composed by Richard Strauss
- The Firebird Composed by Igor Stravinsky
- Pulcinella Composed by Igor Stravinsky
- La Forza del Destino Composed by Giuseppe Verdi
- Otello Composed by Giuseppe Verdi
- Lohengrin Composed by Richard Wagner
- Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg Composed by Richard Wagner
- Das Rheingold Composed by Richard Wagner
- Siegfried Composed by Richard Wagner
- Die Walkure Composed by Richard Wagner
- Symphony No 9 Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Symphony No 1 Composed by Johannes Brahms
- Espana Composed by Alexis Emmanuel Chabrier
- Der Barbier von Bagdad Composed by Cornelius
- Coppelia Composed by Leo Delibes
- Die Schopfung Composed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Sinfonietta Composed by Leos Janacek
- Hary Janos Suite Composed by Zoltan Kodaly
- Pagliacci Composed by Ruggiero Leoncavallo
- Elektra Composed by Richard Strauss
- Ariadne Auf Naxos Composed by Richard Strauss
- Der Burger als Edelmann Composed by Richard Strauss
- Lohengin Composed by Richard Wagner
Test Pieces for Orchestral Auditions
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Test Pieces for Orchestral Auditions
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Trombone Sheet Music
Genre: Classical Sheet Music