There are currently no items in your cart.
Test Pieces for Orchestral Auditions edited by Hepp / Rohde. For Clarinet, Clarinet in A,. Clarinet in Eb, Clarinet in D, Bass clarinet. Collection. Published by Edition Peters (PE.P08661).
Beethoven - Symphonies 4, 6 & 8; Berlioz - Symphonie fantastique; Borodin - Prince Igor; Brahms - Symphonies 1, 3 & 4; Kodaly - Dances from Galanta; Liszt - Hungarian Rhapsody No 2; Mahler - Symphony No 7; Mendelssohn - The Hebrides, Midsummer Night's Dream, Symphony No 3; Mozart - Le Clemenza di Tito; Prokofiev - Peter and the Wolf; Puccini - Tosca; Respighi - Pini di Roma; Rimsky-Korsakov - Scheherazade; Rossini - Il Barbiere di Siviglia, Semiramide; Shostakovich - Symphonies 1 & 9; Schubert - Symphony No 8; Schumann - Symphony No 1; Smetana - The Bartered Bride; Richard Strauss - Der Rosenkavalier, Salome; Stravinsky - Petroushka; Tchaikovsky - Symphonies 4 & 6; Verdi - Rigoletto, La Traviata, La Forza del Destino; Wagner - Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg, Gotterdammerung; Weber - Oberon, Der Freischutz Berlioz - Symphonie fantastique; Ravel - Bolero, Piano Concerto in G major, Daphnis & Chloe; Richard Strauss - Till Eulenspiegel, Der Rosenkavalier, Salome; Stravinsky - Rite of Spring Bartok - Suite No 2; Liszt - Dante Symphony; Shostakovich - Violin Concerto No 1, Symphony No 8; Richard Strauss - Don Quixote; Stravinsky - Rite of Spring; Verdi - Aida; Wagner - Tannhauser, Tristan und Isolde, Die Walkure
Excerpts from the Concert & Operatic Repertoire. Clarinet/High Clarinet (D/Eb)/Bass Clarinet. See MP 8661 for accompanying set of 2 CDs - these orchestral recordings present the complete excerpt, and the clarinet parts are not omitted.
- Symphony No. 4 Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Symphony No. 6 Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Symphony No. 8 Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Symphonie Fantastique Composed by Hector Berlioz
- Prince Igor Composed by Alexander Borodin
- Symphony No. 1 Composed by Johannes Brahms
- Symphony No. 3 Composed by Johannes Brahms
- Dances from Galanta Composed by Zoltan Kodaly
- Hungarian Rhapsody No 2 Composed by Franz Liszt
- Symphony No 7 Composed by Gustav Mahler
- The Hebrides Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Midsummer Night's Dream Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Symphony No 3 Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Le Clemenza di Tito Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Peter And The Wolf Composed by Sergei Prokofiev
- Tosca Composed by Giacomo Puccini
- Pini di Roma Composed by Ottorino Respighi
- Scheherazade Composed by Nikolay Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov
- Il Barbiere di Siviglia Composed by Gioachino Rossini
- Semiramide Composed by Gioachino Rossini
- Symphony No 1 Composed by Dmitri Shostakovich
- Symphony No 9 Composed by Dmitri Shostakovich
- Symphony No 8 Composed by Franz Schubert
- The Bartered Bride Composed by Bedrich Smetana
- Der Rosenkavalier Composed by Richard Strauss
- Salome Composed by Richard Strauss
- Petroushka Composed by Igor Stravinsky
- Symphony No 4 Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Symphony No 6 Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Rigoletto Composed by Giuseppe Verdi
- La Traviata Composed by Giuseppe Verdi
- La Forza del Destino Composed by Giuseppe Verdi
- Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg Composed by Richard Wagner
- Gotterdammerung Composed by Richard Wagner
- Oberon Composed by Carl Maria Von Weber,Carl Maria Von Weber
- Der Freischutz Composed by Carl Maria Von Weber,Carl Maria Von Weber
- Bolero Composed by Maurice Ravel
- Piano Concerto in G major Composed by Maurice Ravel
- Daphnis & Chloe Composed by Maurice Ravel
- Till Eulenspiegel Composed by Richard Strauss
- Rite of Spring Composed by Igor Stravinsky
- Suite No 2 Composed by Bela Bartok
- Dante Symphony Composed by Franz Liszt
- Violin Concerto No 1 Composed by Dmitri Shostakovich
- Don Quixote Composed by Richard Strauss
- Aida Composed by Giuseppe Verdi
- Tannhauser Composed by Richard Wagner
- Tristan und Isolde Composed by Richard Wagner
- Die Walkure Composed by Richard Wagner
Test Pieces for Orchestral Auditions
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Test Pieces for Orchestral Auditions
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genre: Classical Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook