There are currently no items in your cart.
Tenor Banjo Melody Chord Playing System composed by Mel Bay. For Banjo (Tenor). Squareback saddle-stitched, Methods. All Styles. Multiple Levels. Book. 117 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93629).
ISBN 9781562220761. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
How can I read sheet music and play tenor banjo melody chord solos?" Mel Bay's own step-by-step method for melody chord performance will show you precisely how it's done. Also suitable for tenor mandola. Written primarily in standard notation with tablature and fretboard diagrams given for chord patterns, this book might be considered a sequel to the Complete Tenor Banjo Method. After a few pages of elementary information, the author goes to the heart of the matter with challenging exercises and solos presented in order of difficulty in various keys. The book also includes a thorough education in chord construction from simple triads to thirteenth diminished ninth chords. Most importantly, the author offers a system for learning to apply tenor banjo chords in a creative manner.
- Tuning the Banjo
- Basic Musical Knowledge
- Major Chord Forms
- Dominant 7th Chord Forms
- Key of C Major
- Non-chordal Tones in C Major
- Key of A Minor
- Minor Chord Forms
- Harmonizing Non-chordal Tones in A Mirior
- KEY OF G
- Harmonizing Non-chordal Tones in G
- Key of E Minor
- Harmonizing Non-chordal Tones in E Minor
- Key of F
- Harmonizing Non-chordal
- Tones in Key of F
- Key of D Minor
- Harmonizing Non-chordal Tones in D Minor
- Diminished Chords
- The Augmented Chord
- Key of B Flat
- Harmonizing Non-chordal Tones in B Flat
- Key of G Minor
- Key of D Major
- Harmonizing Non-chordal Tones in D Major
- Key of B Minor
- Harmonizing Non-chordal Tones in B Minor
- Key of E Flat
- Harmonizing Non-chordal Tones in E Flat
- Key of C Minor
- Harmonizing Non-chordal Tones in C Minor
- Key of A Major
- Harmonizing Non-chordal Tones in Key of A Major
- Key of F Sharp Minor
- Key of A Flat
- Non-chordal Tones in Key of A Flat
- Key of F Minor
- Harmonizing Non-chordal Tones in F Minor
- Key of E Major
- Non-chordal Tones in Key of E
- Key of C Sharp Minor
- Harmonizing Non-chordal Tones in C Sharp Minor
- Key of D Flat Major
- Harmonizing Non-chordal Tones in D Flat
- Key of B Flat Minor
- Key of B Major
- Key of G Sharp Minor
- F Sharp / G Flat Major
- E Flat / D Sharp Minor
- Major 6th Chords
- Minor 6th Chords
- Major 7th Chords
- Minor 7th Chords
- 7th Augmented 5th Chords
- 7th Diminished 5th Chords
- 9th Chords
- Altered 9th Chords
- 11th Chords
- 13th Chords
Tenor Banjo Melody Chord Playing System
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tenor Banjo Melody Chord Playing System
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Banjo Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook