Ten to Teach Melody
Composed by Artie Almeida. Classroom Music. Book, audio/data CD. Heritage Music Press #75/1007H. Published by Heritage Music Press (LO.75-1007H).
Item Number: LO.75-1007H
Grades K-6 - Invigorate your classes with this collection of ten lessons from an all-star team of music educators! Each lesson targets a specific aspect of the element of melody, helping your students learn about steps, skips, repeats, contour, high vs. low sounds, composing with sol and mi, identifying low sol, melodic inversions, sequences, and motifs, complete with lesson suggestions and numerous teaching aids!
- Pop! Goes the Weasel Composed by Phyllis Thomas
- Tickle My Soul with Music Composed by Deborah Imiolo
- Highs and Lows Composed by Kate Kuper
- Let's Go to the Jungle Composed by Artie Almeida
- Great big house Composed by Donna Dirksing
- Rocky Mountain Composed by Don Dupont And Brian Hiller
- Up-Side-Down Melody, An Composed by Jeanette Morgan
- Motif-ation! Composed by Jennifer Lee-Alden And Matthew Cremisio
- Haul Away, Joe Composed by Diane Lange
- Let Us Chase the Squirrel Composed by Katie Grace Miller
Customers Who Bought Ten to Teach Melody Also Bought: