There are currently no items in your cart.
Ten to Teach Melody composed by Artie Almeida. Arranged by Jennifer Lee-Alden. Classroom Music. K-6. Text, CD-Rom. Published by Heritage Music Press (LO.75-1007H).
Grades K-6 - Invigorate your classes with this collection of ten lessons from an all-star team of music educators! Each lesson targets a specific aspect of the element of melody. This invaluable resource will help your students learn about steps, skips, repeats, contour, high vs. low sounds, composing with sol and mi, identifying low sol, melodic inversions, sequences, and motifs with lesson suggestions and numerous teaching aids!
- Pop! Goes the Weasel Composed by Phyllis Thomas
- Tickle My Soul with Music Composed by Deborah Imiolo
- Highs and Lows Composed by Kate Kuper
- Let's Go to the Jungle Composed by Artie Almeida
- Great big house Composed by Donna Dirksing
- Rocky Mountain Composed by Don Dupont And Brian Hiller
- Up-Side-Down Melody, An Composed by Jeanette Morgan
- Motif-ation! Composed by Jennifer Lee-Alden And Matthew Cremisio
- Haul Away, Joe Composed by Diane Lange
- Let Us Chase the Squirrel Composed by Katie Grace Miller
Ten to Teach Melody
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Ten to Teach Melody
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More by this Composer: Artie Almeida Sheet Music