There are currently no items in your cart.
Ten to Teach Form composed by Artie Almeida. Arranged by Matthew Cremisio. Classroom Music. K-6. Text, CD-Rom. Published by Heritage Music Press (LO.75-1013H).
Grades K-5 - This collection of ten lessons by veteran music educators will get your students out of their seats and engaged in music-making activities targeting the element of form. From singing games to composing variations on their recorders and responding to form with parachutes, this collection covers rondo, theme and variations, call and response, repeat signs, ABA form, and D.C. al Coda.
- Little Johnny Brown Composed by Phyllis Thomas
- Research Rondos Composed by Nicole LeGrand
- Nursery Rhyme Rondo Composed by Diane Lange
- Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho Composed by Donna Dirksing
- Shape--Movement--Shape Composed by Kate Kuper
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star: Varying the Theme Composed by Jennifer Lee-Alden And Matthew Cremisio
- We're Sailing Down the River Composed by Mari Schay
- Sing A Song Of Sixpence Composed by Don Dupont And Brian Hiller
- Bugler's Holiday Composed by Artie Almeida
- The Waves of Theme and Variation Composed by Katie Grace Miller
Ten to Teach Form
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Ten to Teach Form
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More by this Composer: Artie Almeida Sheet Music