There are currently no items in your cart.
Teach Yourself to Play the Folk Harp for Harp, Folk Harp. Harp. 80 pages. Hal Leonard #0936661421. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.722251).
ISBN 0936661429. 8.5x11 inches.
This is the first book written exclusively for the folk harp that teaches the student how to play the instrument, step by step. Each of the 12 lessons includes instructions, exercises and folk and classical pieces using the new skills and techniques taught in the lesson. This is an excellent book for any student, regardless of previous musical training.
- All Through The Night
- The Ash Grove
- Au Clair de la Lune
- Cockles And Mussels (Molly Malone)
- Drink to Me Only With Thine Eyes
- Flow Gently, Sweet Afton
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody
- Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring
- Joy To The World
- Lavender's Blue
- Long, Long Ago
- Minstrel Boy
- O My Love Is Like A Red, Red Rose
- Robin Adiar
- Water Is Wide
- Farewell (Scottish)
- Cherry Blooms (Japan)
- Gilliekrankie (Irish)connelan T.
- Wild Mountain Thyme
- St. Anthony Chorale
- The Trip To Sligo
- Christ Child Lullaby
- Planxty George Brabazon
- The Grenadier And The Lady
- Searching for Lambs
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
- New World Symphony (Theme)
- The Blue Bells Of Scotland
- Country Gardens
- Yankee Doodle
- Scarborough Fair
- Ode to Joy
- Planxty Irwin
- Frere Jacques (Are You Sleeping?)
- Johnny Has Gone For a Soldier
- White Coral Bells
Teach Yourself to Play the Folk Harp
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Teach Yourself to Play the Folk Harp
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Celtic Harp Sheet Music
Genre: Folk Sheet Music