There are currently no items in your cart.
Tango La Invitacion composed by Mike Curtis. Saxophone Quartet. For Saxophone quartet (SATB) with opt. Percussion (2 players: Tambourine, Finger Cymbal, Field Drum, Suspended Cymbal, Slapstick, Snare Drum, Bass Drum, Sizzle Cymbal) (SATB). Published by Advance Music (AV.7639).
Written in 1999 at the invitation of Eugene Symphony Orchestra conductor Miguel Harth-Bedoya for his innovative program Tango Lesson, which also featured tangos by Piazzolla, Gardel and Stravinsky, this piece blends tango style with elements of Klezmer music. It can be heard on the Arrieu Wind Quintet CD World Tour.
Tango La Invitacion
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tango La Invitacion
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Genre: Tango Sheet Music