Swing with a Band
Instrumental Solo Part and CD. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCD3843).
Item Number: MO.MMOCD3843
ISBN 1596158026. Milton Delugg Band: Milton Delugg, Accordion; Billy Butterfield, Trumpet; Phil Bodner, Clarinet; Hank Jones, Piano; Tony Mottola, Guitar; Milt Hinton, Bass; and Don Lamond, Drums with Bryan Shaw, trumpet.
This brand new edition from Music Minus One features eleven swinging standards performed by a septet of jazz legends and you. Listen to veteran performer Steve Patrick on trumpet, then step into the spotlight to put your own spin on these great tunes. From the high-quality sheet music to the world-class background tracks, this is an edition that will not disappoint!
Includes a compact disc containing the complete performance of each piece, a second stereo version minus the soloist, and a newly engraved music book containing the solo part for each piece, printed on high-quality acid-free ivory paper.
Milton Delugg - accordion; Bill Butterfield - trumpet; Phil Bodner - clarinet; Hank Jones - piano; Tony Mottala - guitar; Milt Hinton - bass; Don Lamond - drums.
- Don't Be That Way Composed by "Goodman, Parish, Sampson"
- I'm Through With Love Composed by "Kahn, Malneck, Livingston"
- Rose Room Composed by "Williams, Hickman"
- I'll Never Be The Same Composed by "Kahn, Malneck, Signorelli"
- How Am I To Know Composed by "Parker, King"
- STOMPIN' AT THE SAVOY Composed by "Goodman, Webb, Sampson"
- I Understand Composed by "Gannon, Wayne"
- What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry Composed by "Donaldson, Lyman"
- I'm In The Mood For Love Composed by "McHugh, Fields"
- I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good) Composed by "Webster, Ellington"
- One O'Clock Jump Composed by Count Basie