Swing with a Band
Instrumental Solo Part and CD. Published by Music Minus One (MO.MMOCD8064).
Item Number: MO.MMOCD8064
ISBN 1596158069. Milton Delugg Band: Billy Butterfield, Trumpet; Phil Bodner, Clarinet; Hank Jones, Piano; Tony Mottola, Guitar; Milt Hinton, Bass; and Don Lamond, Drums with Jim Odrich, piano.
This brand new edition from Music Minus One features eleven swinging standards performed by a septet of jazz legends and you. Listen to renowned pianist Jim Odrich as soloist, then step into the spotlight to put your own spin on these great tunes. From the high-quality sheet music to the world-class background tracks, this is an edition that will not disappoint! Includes a compact disc containing the complete performance of each piece, a second stereo version minus the soloist, and a newly engraved music book containing the solo part for each piece, printed on high-quality acid-free ivory paper.
- Don't Be That Way Composed by Benny Goodman, Mitchell Parish And Edgar Sampson
- I'm Through With Love Composed by Matt Malneck, Bud Livingston And Gus Kahn
- Rose Room Composed by Harry Williams And Art Hickman
- I'll Never Be The Same Composed by Gus Kahn, Matt Malneck And Frank Signorelli
- How Am I To Know? Composed by Dorothy Parker And Jack King
- STOMPIN' AT THE SAVOY Composed by Benny Goodman, Edgar Sampson, Chick Webb And Andy Razaf
- I Understand Composed by Kim Gannon And Mabel Wayne
- What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry Composed by Walter Donaldson And Abe Lyman
- I'm In The Mood For Love Composed by Jimmy McHugh And Dorothy Fields
- I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good) Composed by Duke Ellington And Paul Francis Webster
- One O'Clock Jump Composed by Count Basie